Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion offering 18, is he really worth that? Turned out to not be worth anything near what United paid for him. Hope were not going to get into bidding wars with other mid table sides in desperation to get into the top 4, dont want to be going over the top going for players at daft prices like we did with Sissoko

...Mourinho has apparently said Schneiderlin can go so I would think the fee has been set/agreed and it's up to the player to choose from those clubs who have met a Uniteds valuation (Everton/West Brom). I doubt there'll be a bidding war.

I hope we go in for Schneiderlin with a proper offer and a meaningful attempt to bring him to Goodison Park. I believe he would improve our team and feel that as Koeman knows him we would be getting a known quantity.
Given what happened to us in the last transfer window we can't be going after players and losing out to our competitors.

Yep. Man Utd can't believe their luck.

Everyone at RedCafe "Take the money and run."

Meanwhile we think it's the deal of the century.

Two failures who can't get a game in a 6th place Man Utd team. You couldn't make it up.

Hi Derek,

I see you're still chatting the wham game. Why do you hate Everton so much?? Its the holiday season, a time to be joyful. Why are you being a big grumpus, do you need to talk about some underlying issues??

Happy Christmas x

P.S. you get a kiss this time, hopefully it'll turn that frown upside down

Two failures who can't get a game in a 6th place Man Utd team. You couldn't make it up.
I disagree mate.

I think Schneiderlin is a good player.

Their loss in my view.

Also why should we care what Man U fans think? Half of them don't even watch the games anyway lol

And also take Shkodran Mustafi - we saw all of 10 mins of him, and when he left I'm sure loads went "won't miss him" etc. That's because we didn't see what he could do.

Same here. Man U have hardly played him so why should they be smitten with him?

Last edited:
Hi Derek,

I see you're still chatting the wham game. Why do you hate Everton so much?? Its the holiday season, a time to be joyful. Why are you being a big grumpus, do you need to talk about some underlying issues??

Happy Christmas x

P.S. you get a kiss this time, hopefully it'll turn that frown upside down
Good to see - GOT at its finest with the community spirit shining through at this time of year. We can never tell what people are struggling with to make them so miserable.

A kiss for Derek at Christmas - almost worthy of its own thread - or a charity song - or a just giving page - or a TV appeal.

Stay strong Derek X

I disagree mate.

I think Schneiderlin is a good player.

Their loss in my view.
Only concern I have mate is he's been out of the picture for so long at United,he's hardly going to "hit the ground running" with us in January if he comes in,looked very good with Koeman at Southampton though:)

That will enable a good transfer over from Barry and benefit us next season.

By all accounts he's a model pro, and against feyenoord late September when he started after being frozen out, he was the player there fans/media picked out as being superb, think he will get to speed fast actually mate, especially as he knows how Koeman wants the team to play already better than the current lot.

Only concern I have mate is he's been out of the picture for so long at United,he's hardly going to "hit the ground running" with us in January if he comes in,looked very good with Koeman at Southampton though:)

He played really well for them last year mate, even though hampered by being played in a very restricted dm role.

Most of the posters who seem to have a clue on redcafe are actually dissapointed he's going, wish him well, and reckon he will play great once he leaves.

There fifa/fan boy element ofc are the ones happy he's going as they are now expecting to be signing players for 70m who sell shirts in Asia.

The matchgoing reds rated him.

Same fans were wanting rid of Mata in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back