Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter Milan and Juventus both want to sign out-of-favour Man Utd midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin on loan when the transfer window reopens for business in January, according to reports on Calciomercato.com.

The France international, 27, only moved to Old Trafford last year, but has fallen down the pecking order at the Red Devils since boss Jose Mourinho took charge of the club last summer.

Inter Milan and Juventus both want to sign out-of-favour Man Utd midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin on loan when the transfer window reopens for business in January, according to reports on Calciomercato.com.

The France international, 27, only moved to Old Trafford last year, but has fallen down the pecking order at the Red Devils since boss Jose Mourinho took charge of the club last summer.

Shame that United aren't interested in loaning him then isn't it and thus those stories are so blatantly rubbish it's laughable.

Turn it in.

What joy are getting from this?
While like yourself I questioned the original posters motive, he actually makes a valid point. Inter are disarray so less so, but Juve are top draw.

If there is genuine interest from Italy and it's not purely paper talk, it might make things more difficult. At least he knows Koeman and lives locally.

While like yourself I questioned the original posters motive, he actually makes a valid point. Inter are disarray so less so, but Juve are top draw.

If there is genuine interest from Italy and it's not purely paper talk, it might make things more difficult. At least he knows Koeman and lives locally.

United are unlikely to want a loan, think Jose wants the cash to spend.

Sad that posts like this and tony09 are what this forum has become, complete and utter bs to wind other blues up,
I think people do it to take the piss out of the pathetic bed wetters on here who panic and cry arse at every available opportunity. As if they get off on misery. If you can't beat them, join them. Eh?

No wonder we're s***. Our fans are a bunch of pussies. How some people even get out of bed in the morning amazes me.

If the story is true then surely Man Utd wouldn't want a loan deal but would rather have a permanent transfer. Everton seem to want the permanent and Juve and Inter (if not BS) want a loan. The loan aspect makes me suspicious that it is pure BS.

Schneiderlin knows Koeman so if he moves to Everton he knows what to expect, he can stay in his own house and doesn't have to uproot himself. More importantly he has to think of himself, he hasn't played regularly for quite some time, if he were to go to Italy would he be moving from not being in the squad to being a bench warmer. I can see a lot of advantages for him moving to Everton.
Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back