Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that he still has a future at Everton?

When fit he seems very capable, but just can't seem to keep out of the treatment room.
If he was any more injury prone he'd be in the Dead Thread.

Hopefully he'll put all that behind him in 2017 and become a regular playing alongside Gana and Morgan ( I'm calling him Morgan until I learn to spell his surname ).
I am unsure of what Koeman makes of him.

Like @MoutsGoat I am a fan of his. Is he likely to feature though? I'm not sure.

Osman talking nonsense about how we don't need him. But I don't think he realizes how exposed we will be without Gana. Players like Gibson and Cleverley needs to be shipped out anyway, and Barry won't last forever. Signing Morgs would give us a quality signing for years to come.

Also, merry christmas to y'all.

Osman talking nonsense about how we don't need him. But I don't think he realizes how exposed we will be without Gana. Players like Gibson and Cleverley needs to be shipped out anyway, and Barry won't last forever. Signing Morgs would give us a quality signing for years to come.

Osman isn't an Everton player any more and needs to pipe his big mouth down.

Osman thinks Cleverley and Gibson are not deadwoods lol. His mates?

"They’ve got James McCarthy, they’ve got Idrissa Gueye, they’ve got Gareth Barry already in there. Tom Cleverley (yeah right Osman) can play there and Ross Barkley can play deeper. It is probably their strongest area so it does surprise me (that Everton are in for Schneiderlin)..."

Honestly, what a clown Osman. Yes we have midfielders however most of them are not good enough in a top 6 squad (aside from Gana).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back