Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon osman in the echo saying schnerderlin not needed as we have Gana, James mc, Barry and cleverley in reserve!!! You couldn't make it up could you. Barry is past his best and cleverly's 'best' isn't good enough for EFC.

Much as I love Barry, time is against him. McCarthy is nearly as injury prone as Besic and Cleverley is bang average.

Ossie is plainly still hurt about not getting a contract and has decided popcorning is the only answer.

Leon osman in the echo saying schnerderlin not needed as we have Gana, James mc, Barry and cleverley in reserve!!! You couldn't make it up could you. Barry is past his best and cleverly's 'best' isn't good enough for EFC.
That sounds the same like Barry Horne saying that Walsh needs to step it up and unearth the next gem in European football, but goes on to complain about us signing a player from Villa. Although you can argue that Gueye is the best gem unearthed by Everton since Timmy Cahill.

Indeed. Think he's only played a handful of minutes under Jose

ECS 07-08-2016 Leicester 1 : 2 Manchester United 2'
EPL 14-08-2016 Bournemouth 1 : 3 Manchester United 5
UEL 15-09-2016 Feyenoord 1 : 0 Manchester United 90
EFLC 21-09-2016 Northampton 1 : 3 Manchester United 73
EFLC 26-10-2016 Manchester United 1 : 0 Manchester City 17
UEL 03-11-2016 Fenerbahce 2 : 1 Manchester United 45
EPL 06-11-2016 Swansea 1 : 3 Manchester United 1
EPL 19-11-2016 Manchester United 1 : 1 Arsenal 5

Hes played 90minutes once.

If he was any more injury prone he'd be in the Dead Thread.

Hopefully he'll put all that behind him in 2017 and become a regular playing alongside Gana and Morgan ( I'm calling him Morgan until I learn to spell his surname ).

Reported.
Do you think that he still has a future at Everton?

When fit he seems very capable, but just can't seem to keep out of the treatment room.

Big 6months for the boy, he needs to get fit and stay fit, I think if it cant do that he will be moved on in the Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back