Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

It mightn't wind people up if they didn't get emotionally invested in everything they read on the internet.
What's this?

A voice of reason?

Some posters join and are intentionally abrasive, confrontational and insulting to others on the forum.

Then there are those who join and are clearly being self deprecating as Evertonians with a strong gallows humour which many on here appreciate.

Personally I'd like to see less of the former and provided it doesn't overstep any boundaries, more of the latter.

[QUOTE="Boss_Blue, post: 5119524, member: 22

A voice of reason?

Some posters join and are intentionally abrasive, confrontational and insulting to others on the forum.

Then there are those who join and are clearly being self deprecating as Evertonians with a strong gallows humour which many on here appreciate.

Personally I'd like to see less of the former and provided it doesn't overstep any boundaries, more of the latter.[/QUOTE]

Mod material there. Vote for @Boss_Blue ;)

[QUOTE="Boss_Blue, post: 5119524, member: 22

A voice of reason?

Personally I'd like to see less of the former and provided it doesn't overstep any boundaries, more of the latter.

Mod material there. Vote for @Boss_Blue ;)[/QUOTE]
I liked @Woolly Blue's shout in the roadmap thread mate.

A dynamic duo in the mod midfield.

I'll be Del Boy and you can be Rodney...

People who aren't excited about this seem to be forgetting that if we had got him 18 months ago, it would have been one of the biggest stories/shocks of the summer. He was one of the highest regarded midfielders in the league - nearly Kante levels of praise.

He hasn't gotten old in that time. He hasn't had a big injury. He's just been at a club where he doesn't fit. Be excited ffs!

People who aren't excited about this seem to be forgetting that if we had got him 18 months ago, it would have been one of the biggest stories/shocks of the summer. He was one of the highest regarded midfielders in the league - nearly Kante levels of praise.

He hasn't gotten old in that time. He hasn't had a big injury. He's just been at a club where he doesn't fit. Be excited ffs!

Sorry, het :(

I can honestly say I never noticed him much when he played for Saints nor can I get excited at the prospects of buying a fringe player whom "doesn't fit" the plans of two successive managers at his club.

One manager I could look over....but two starts raising questions IMO.

That is not to say he won't be good for us but at this moment in time I am failing to get the hysteria this potential signing is engendering round these parts.

Plus we have not done too well with signing Manchester United cast offs in the past :(

Sorry, het :(

I can honestly say I never noticed him much when he played for Saints nor can I get excited at the prospects of buying a fringe player whom "doesn't fit" the plans of two successive managers at his club.

That is not to say he won't be good for us but at this moment in time I am failing to get the hysteria this potential signing is engendering round these parts.

Plus we have not done too well with signing Manchester United cast offs in the past :(

Not many noticed Gueye either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back