Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its weird how our midfield just looks utterly awesome now.

Morgs was terrific, as was Ross, as was James and Gaz Baz. Then Tom came on and just Billy Whizzed all over the shop.

Kev done fine, and are we allowed to call Lookers a midfielder, sort of?

But that United side that Morgs couldnt get into must be miles above us and have probably won the league by now, right?

I think our best midfield 3 is Morgan Davies and Gueye but we need Barkley involved too so it's awkward to accomodate them all every week.

I was delighted to see Ross do so well today in that (nominally) right sided attacking position for exactly this reason. All four fit nicely into a 4-3-3 like that.

I was delighted to see Ross do so well today in that (nominally) right sided attacking position for exactly this reason. All four fit nicely into a 4-3-3 like that.

Yep exactly. It seems like Ross has been given license to roam from the forward positions over the last few weeks and it definitely suits him.

Really looking forward to seeing Gana, Schiderlinn and Davies play together. They'all be formidable.

Yep exactly. It seems like Ross has been given license to roam from the forward positions over the last few weeks and it definitely suits him.

Really looking forward to seeing Gana, Schiderlinn and Davies play together. They'all be formidable.

On mobile so it's a faff to paste here but I just had a look at Ross' heat map today and its absolutely all over the shop. It's a real free role he's playing, yet somehow more disciplined at the same time. It's great and I'm really pleased because I was also wondering how we were going to get all four in the side.

Mental really.

We have junked, what, 8 squad players, bought in in 2 this window. And we look so much stronger.

Happy to be corrected.

How didn't he get a game for United. Carrick natural replacement. Boss player
Couldn't agree more. To me is was the heir apparent to carrick. Could dictate the game from a deep lying defensive midfielder or if pushed further forward from his astute passing. Speaking to a few united fans round here when he joined us, many were disappointed he wasn't given more of a chance. Very much united's loss, everton's gain.

Its weird how our midfield just looks utterly awesome now.

Morgs was terrific, as was Ross, as was James and Gaz Baz. Then Tom came on and just Billy Whizzed all over the shop.

Kev done fine, and are we allowed to call Lookers a midfielder, sort of?

But that United side that Morgs couldnt get into must be miles above us and have probably won the league by now, right?
To think our best midfielder (and arguably player of the season) Gana was sat on the bench, I anticipate our ranking of 4th best press in the league (Koeman wants better) will be even better. Imagine trying to play through Davies, Gana and schnerderlin!!!

On mobile so it's a faff to paste here but I just had a look at Ross' heat map today and its absolutely all over the shop. It's a real free role he's playing, yet somehow more disciplined at the same time. It's great and I'm really pleased because I was also wondering how we were going to get all four in the side.

It's a huge turn around from when Moyes and Martinez played him out wide. I was of the belief that he couldn't play that far forward but Ronald is really earning his wages with how he's managing him.

What a classy little player he is.

Helps out the back line well and is very precise and intelligent with his passing!

Likes a bit of snide backchat with the ref as well which is ace to see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back