Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to stop being so rash sliding in. At 3-2 today he needlessly slid in, got nowhere near the ball and allowed the Bournemouth player a shot, which had he need more composed would've made it 3-3. He was also booked for the same thing.

From where I was sitting it looked like a fair challenge when he was booked - was it deserved?

From where I was sitting it looked like a fair challenge when he was booked - was it deserved?
I've only seen it from Top Balcony looked a tough tackle.

I was referring to the other tackle on the left of our box where he almost slip off the pitch and the Bournemouth player had a right footed effort which he put wide.

Just one more reason why I so hope we overtake United...

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/motd-2016-17.420752/page-10#post-20423389
United would prefer a DM that can prevent Bournemouth from scoring 3 goals. He was out of his depth here, so it's no surprise that he will settle more at Everton as that's closer to his comfort zone. Indicates a weak mentality.
Yeah they really need a DM who can prevent a goal scored from a defence splitting through ball, a whipped cross from inside the box and a goal in which the ball had already gone out of play...

Snide wasn't perfect yesterday but he wasn't at fault for any of the goals and gave a solid 7/10 performance imo

Yeah they really need a DM who can prevent a goal scored from a defence splitting through ball, a whipped cross from inside the box and a goal in which the ball had already gone out of play...

Snide wasn't perfect yesterday but he wasn't at fault for any of the goals and gave a solid 7/10 performance imo

i think 3 of our goals initially started with him picking up the ball and getting it forward fast mate, he's gonna be massively underated

I've only seen it from Top Balcony looked a tough tackle.

I was referring to the other tackle on the left of our box where he almost slip off the pitch and the Bournemouth player had a right footed effort which he put wide.

I thought it was over when he was through on goal but how did he manage to hit it that far wide lol.

Think Morgan will keep improving as he gets more match fit. A little rash yesterday at times but showed his class.

I think he will be the CM with Gana the DM and Barkley the AM. Incredibly strong central midfield there with Davies to come on and change the game or as a rotation option.

Hopefully it all clicks as on paper thats very strong.

Another Class signing from Koeman and Walsh again along with Gueye and Lookman..Even though went the game watched it again in full and hes going to be some player for us .. We are going to have to one boss competitive midfield ...Still find myself laughingly uncontrollably still watching redmen tv (Niasse thread) pretty good weekend all around :)

Surprised about the United fan, but I know for sure not many of them think like that, ones I know and others I have seen on social media, radio were mostly gutted he didn't get a chance and it was a fantastic buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back