Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing about the 4th goal was the measured build up play. Bournemouth had got themselves back in the game and where threatening to equalise and yet we could still put such a fabulous move together and kill off the game.

Shame that this brilliant move was not shown in full on the highlights as it emphatically shows the confidence in the team and would indicate why we where able to add a 5th soon after. Plus the news filtering through of the Niasse goal :)
It was the reverse ball from Ross that did it.

Fantastic. Let's do that again.

B
Shame that this brilliant move was not shown in full on the highlights as it emphatically shows the confidence in the team and would indicate why we where able to add a 5th soon after. Plus the news filtering through of the Niasse goal :)

Yeah I didn't know that was going to be the goal until the last 15 seconds of the clip. Lovely move all over the pitch involving lots of great passing. Why did they only show from the second Rom picks up the ball on the highlights?

He's got more to his game than I thought he did. Granted I never really watched him but seems to be an all round intelligent midfielder. £20m of today's money is a bit of a steal.

Best CM in the whole league.

Only bettered by The Stroot in the whole of Europe.

Not talking about outright defensive or attacking mids then yeah wouldnt take anyone ahead of him currently in the league

As for the Stroot mate, the way Barkley played the other day he may well go on to become the tumble dryer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back