Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a stud. He's got it all as a CDM. Mix him in with Gana, and forget about coming through the middle of the pitch. Buy a dominant CB or two to help with defending set pieces, maybe a great keeper, and suddenly that suspect defensive isn't very suspect.

Just one more reason why I so hope we overtake United...

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/motd-2016-17.420752/page-10#post-20423389
United would prefer a DM that can prevent Bournemouth from scoring 3 goals. He was out of his depth here, so it's no surprise that he will settle more at Everton as that's closer to his comfort zone. Indicates a weak mentality.

Hahaha jesus wept. He wasn't even at fault for any of them.

First goal was both Barry and Williams switching off (mainly Barry not closing down Wilshere), 2nd was again both CBs going walkies and the 3rd shouldn't even have counted in the first place. Schneids had nothing to do with them.

Some irony for a United to mock conceding 3 to Bournemouth too.

ah bless, they still believe they ought to be winning the league every year.

They will no doubt be using wors such as 'united standard' etc, which they seem to use asa way of describing any player who doesnt work out there - 'he wasnt united standard'

Watch his roll in this build up, always in space and the balls he picks out then delivers bang on the money are fantastic

This builds on something I was saying to a mate of mine earlier.
He is such an intelligent passer of the ball.

It's not just about having a great range of passing (which he does as seen in this clip) but making the right pass, whether that's a short one to the nearest man or one of those hollywood cross field balls.

The majority of our team are decent passers of the ball, but there is more to it than just getting the ball from a to b.

Having the ability to read the game, having the vision to see your available options and having the talent to pick out the right pass is a rare skill.

Based on what I have seen so far, he's a great acquisition for us. :)

This builds on something I was saying to a mate of mine earlier.
He is such an intelligent passer of the ball.

It's not just about having a great range of passing (which he does as seen in this clip) but making the right pass, whether that's a short one to the nearest man or one of those hollywood cross field balls.

The majority of our team are decent passers of the ball, but there is more to it than just getting the ball from a to b.

Having the ability to read the game, having the vision to see your available options and having the talent to pick out the right pass is a rare skill.

Based on what I have seen so far, he's a great acquisition for us. :)

This for me is the prime difference between players of the standard of Barry McCarthy and then Schneiderlin. Schneiderlin has that calmness on the ball to be able to entice two or three players towards him then just take them out the game with one pass. He doesn't just look for the easy pass out wide that so many of our midfielders do. If a forward ball isn't on, he keeps hold of it, invites the pressure then slips it behind the opposition player. A very intelligent midfielder.

This for me is the prime difference between players of the standard of Barry McCarthy and then Schneiderlin. Schneiderlin has that calmness on the ball to be able to entice two or three players towards him then just take them out the game with one pass. He doesn't just look for the easy pass out wide that so many of our midfielders do. If a forward ball isn't on, he keeps hold of it, invites the pressure then slips it behind the opposition player. A very intelligent midfielder.
Looks a class act.Martin Dobson Mk2?

Looks a class act.Martin Dobson Mk2?

Schneids is a lot better on the ball than I thought he would be for sure. He's even better than Barry at dictating play. Means we've got the flexibility in big games to put a DM next to him (Gueye) or in games at home pair him with Davies if we want to go on the attack.

Watch his roll in this build up, always in space and the balls he picks out then delivers bang on the money are fantastic

Best thing about the 4th goal was the measured build up play. Bournemouth had got themselves back in the game and where threatening to equalise and yet we could still put such a fabulous move together and kill off the game.

Shame that this brilliant move was not shown in full on the highlights as it emphatically shows the confidence in the team and would indicate why we where able to add a 5th soon after. Plus the news filtering through of the Niasse goal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back