Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've made two big money signings since Koeman came in, both with pristine fitness records, and they're spending as much time recovering from injuries as actually playing for us :(

His record suggests a lot of short period soft tissue injuries.

As said above earlier: I hope we did our homework on him and United didn't pull a fast one.

He and the rest can be as fully fit as they can get,it wont stop you getting injured or pulling a muscle right from no were etc,when least expected,just typical of our luck its the bigger players that get injured and not say someone in reserve,missed man utd,pool and today, 3 massive games to miss

His record suggests a lot of short period soft tissue injuries.

As said above earlier: I hope we did our homework on him and United didn't pull a fast one.
I hate to say it, but I'm actually a little worried about this. The Pelicans had a similar situation in the NBA with Jrue Holiday having a stress fracture that hadn't quite healed. Philadelphia ended up paying a fine for not disclosing it, but it didn't make up for the damage it caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back