most enjoyable activity on grandoldteam.com website of year #1

favorite pastime grandoldteam.com

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, that’s really not the same thing. You know that.
How is that? They are online strangers, in a bikini and you have at times displayed exaggerated flattery so what's so different?

You know what there is actually a difference, @Tommy. and I are not strangers to each other. We actually have become friends.

How is that? They are online strangers, in a bikini and you have at times displayed exaggerated flattery so what's so different?

You know what there is actually a difference, @Tommy. and I are not strangers to each other. We actually have become friends.

Because I have zero interaction with these people besides a quick copy + paste. I don’t go onto their IG comments section and furiously defend against the trolls. No need to get prickly for questioning your strange online harem.

And towards your previous question I’m arsey with you because I don’t like you. Tits or no tits.

Because I have zero interaction with these people besides a quick copy + paste. I don’t go onto their IG comments section and furiously defend against the trolls. No need to get prickly for questioning your strange online harem.

And towards your previous question I’m arsey with you because I don’t like you. Tits or no tits.
If someone defends me against the trolls perhaps that speaks highly of them and me but not so much about you.

Good to know that you don't like me. To think I felt sorry about your nana dying and you having depression, I guess now I know not to give an arsey about you either! D ick or no d ick!

If someone defends me against the trolls perhaps that speaks highly of them and me but not so much about you.

Good to know you don't like me. To think I felt sorry about your nana dying and you having depression, I guess now I know not to give an arsey about you too! D ick or no d ick!

Bit strange to stop feeling sorry about someone’s Nana dying just because you don’t like them.

well buddies i did not expect this gentle thread topic to cause much friday aggro oh no how bad.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back