most enjoyable activity on grandoldteam.com website of year #1

favorite pastime grandoldteam.com

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is GOT. Strangeness is more widely available than hot lead at the Somme. You have our love and arepas to keep you warm.

This word of support from a cranky old man will likely draw fire because location, location, location.
Awwwww, thanks for your support @mezzrow it is nice to get love from a cranky old man :)

Too bad we won’t get to meet in Orlando but whenever you come this way don’t forget to give me a shout. X

i was following ur lead buddy except i do not migrate to feast plankton but this is small difference we can get over.

200.gif

@Jonte and @Sassy Colombian and the rest of you….can’t believe I’m saying this, but you’re derailing Snides thread!

And its all a misunderstanding. It is standard practice and a running GOT joke to suggest a female poster is actually a quite undesirable male.

Just put each other on ignore.

Now back to whatever nonsense Snides has y’all discussing…
thank u best buddy do u like butties??

@Jonte and @Sassy Colombian and the rest of you….can’t believe I’m saying this, but you’re derailing Snides thread!

And its all a misunderstanding. It is standard practice and a running GOT joke to suggest a female poster is actually a quite undesirable male.

Teacher, teacher i tried to tell them that several pages ago!

*Awaits pat on head.

Well, I don’t find it funny so maybe it is about time for lads here to change their standards GOT joke about female posters or I will continue standing for myself.

Sorry @the sniderman didn’t mean to derail your thread. I will make it up to you at another time. Night, night!

You’re a bit of a bully on the side, sweet heart, aren’t you? Talking about taking sides and pointing out that I’m not a forum supporter (thanks for that) and I don’t have favourable feedback or whatever it is. Really trying your best here to single me out. I didn’t realise all this was a popularity contest (although you seem to revel in yours). But carry on, dear, all the while lapping up the attention of your sycophants and bathing in the glow that picrk-teasing must bring. Oh and btw: that family image doesn’t wash with me; must be a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder as you obviously don’t see much of them as you spend all your waking hours on here. Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe you are that lone skin ‘ead from deepest ‘Bottle’ after all. Ciao.
Sweetheart, hun. love, dear and calm down. Do you speak to all females like that? What exactly is your problem - there's only one person bullying on here and it isn't Sassy.

You’re a bit of a bully on the side, sweet heart, aren’t you? Talking about taking sides and pointing out that I’m not a forum supporter (thanks for that) and I don’t have favourable feedback or whatever it is. Really trying your best here to single me out. I didn’t realise all this was a popularity contest (although you seem to revel in yours). But carry on, dear, all the while lapping up the attention of your sycophants and bathing in the glow that picrk-teasing must bring. Oh and btw: that family image doesn’t wash with me; must be a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder as you obviously don’t see much of them as you spend all your waking hours on here. Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe you are that lone skin ‘ead from deepest ‘Bottle’ after all. Ciao.
IMG_0179.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back