most enjoyable activity on grandoldteam.com website of year #1

favorite pastime grandoldteam.com

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best bird I ever met was a Dutch one in Cancun, blonde, tight body, thigh tattoo.
Had her on my shoulders in the hotel pool which her fella was surprisingly sound about.
Dutch are OK by me. I feel like I need you to accept us...
Mate, trust me I'm a Anglophile. Absolutely love England (whole of Britain). With added love for the city of Liverpool. Just feel at home, whenever I'm over in the UK. So, don't worry about me accepting you.;)

Mate, trust me I'm a Anglophile. Absolutely love England (whole of Britain). With added love for the city of Liverpool. Just feel at home, whenever I'm over in the UK. So, don't worry about me accepting you.;)

I live in Norfolk these days mate, had a season ticket for 15 years before the move.
Met up with loads of old Kipper folk and had a scream/met some friends for life.
If the stars align one day I'd love to buy you a pint, same goes for many in this thread.

No one knows a Scouse nob Tommy, it's just a fact.

tenor.gif
4_GL351179.jpg

I live in Norfolk these days mate, had a season ticket for 15 years before the move.
Met up with loads of old Kipper folk and had a scream/met some friends for life.
If the stars align one day I'd love to buy you a pint, same goes for many in this thread.
Don't know if you're aware, but do (well at least did pre covid) a fair bit of groundhopping in England. Norwich still on that bucket list. Will be difficult next season, with Norwich being promoted, but hope to keep you up to that promise some day in the future;)

Don't know if you're aware, but do (well at least did pre covid) a fair bit of groundhopping in England. Norwich still on that bucket list. Will be difficult next season, with Norwich being promoted, but hope to keep you up to that promise some day in the future;)

Everton V Norwich sounds ideal, I've a couple of spare rooms.

I'll move the sex swing into the garden and lazily kick the gimp masks into a corner.

Sorted.

buddy who is biggest slob on grandoldteam.com?? please tag answer.

I like most of the people not on my ignore list and have forgotten most of the ignore list anyway and I have a lot of respect for the hard working "blue collar" forum participants like Day-vek who keep us safe from the unseen villains so I have no enemies and keep no notes. Chico is the correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back