Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Most hated club other than RS

WTF have they done to you?

View attachment 267886
Last time I watched them a lot of their fans were completely over the top try hard turbo-scousers constantly trying to garner attention with their witticisms. It was like being surrounded by a John Bishop clone army.

And for some reason believed they were a big thing in the non-league world despite being tenants of various other clubs. Typical phoenix club wannabe ultras. Or at least that's what a good chunk of their fanbase came across as.

That said another time I watched them someone shouted "You glass shaggers" or something similar at a game against St.Helens Town - credit where it's due, got a laugh.

Last time I watched them a lot of their fans were completely over the top try hard turbo-scousers constantly trying to garner attention with their witticisms. It was like being surrounded by a John Bishop clone army.

And for some reason believed they were a big thing in the non-league world despite being tenants of various other clubs. Typical phoenix club wannabe ultras. Or at least that's what a good chunk of their fanbase came across as.

That said another time I watched them someone shouted "You glass shaggers" or something similar at a game against St.Helens Town - credit where it's due, got a laugh.
They seem to move all over the place. Bootle, Fazakerley, Huyton.

Fan-owned like, so not a bad idea.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back