Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Most hated club other than RS

Massive lack of Chelsea, City & Arsenal in this thread
Hated City after Lescott affair, plus they have become very similar to RS when they lose. Arsenal are more annoying than hateable, Chelsea don't hate them, don't like them similar to Spurs. Hate Newcastle always have done, they are classless scum. Utter weirdos. Also Villa would be a team I have no love for.

Utd - say no more. Well I will, just a rotten club. Run no better than we are they just have the resources to cover their mistakes. Not to mention friends in high places. Obsessed with Branthwaite but for some reason want him on the cheap. The two don't go together.

Newcastle - could tolerate them in the championship. Bizarrely with their new wealth they seem obsessed with our finances. When Burnley went 4 points clear in 22/23 and it seemed like we were going down, they were all over X celebrating. Them and the RS in a mutant alliance It seemed the whole world wanted us down that day and they delighted in it. Shame for them how it turned out.

Spurs - could never stand them. A top six club by turnover only. If that's the criteria for getting into the Super League then football is finished. Media darlings for nothing.

City are starting to grate.
I can tolerate Arsenal and Chelsea, the latter appear to be turning into a pantomime. Their squad size must be near the population of the Vatican at this point.

Utd - say no more. Well I will, just a rotten club. Run no better than we are they just have the resources to cover their mistakes. Not to mention friends in high places. Obsessed with Branthwaite but for some reason want him on the cheap. The two don't go together.

Newcastle - could tolerate them in the championship. Bizarrely with their new wealth they seem obsessed with our finances. When Burnley went 4 points clear in 22/23 and it seemed like we were going down, they were all over X celebrating. Them and the RS in a mutant alliance It seemed the whole world wanted us down that day and they delighted in it. Shame for them how it turned out.

Spurs - could never stand them. A top six club by turnover only. If that's the criteria for getting into the Super League then football is finished. Media darlings for nothing.

City are starting to grate.
I can tolerate Arsenal and Chelsea, the latter appear to be turning into a pantomime. Their squad size must be near the population of the Vatican at this point.
Dislike Spurs more than Chelsea, they aren't a bigger club than us in terms of fanbase or trophies. Can't understand why they are put in same category as, Arsenal, United, Liverpool, City and Chelsea. They haven't won anything of note in years, Leicester have won more in recent years.

Villa.

I utterly detest them and their poxy fans who kid themselves their on our level...oh, and for 1977 for making me cry for a whole week.
We even conquered Europe...in 1982....UTV

Other than Small Heath I have little time for your neighbours. Can't stand West Ham (I once was sitting opposite a West ham fan on a train telling people she hated Villa because we stole their colours (I bit my tongue...). Arsenal fans are fannies of the highest order, Tottenham can be a pain but nothing compared to Arsenal. Leeds also. Forget Newcastle thinking they're a big club, this lot think football is them. Spent half of their existence out of the top flight and part from one spell of dominance 50 years ago, have been just noisy.

We even conquered Europe...in 1982....UTV

Other than Small Heath I have little time for your neighbours. Can't stand West Ham (I once was sitting opposite a West ham fan on a train telling people she hated Villa because we stole their colours (I bit my tongue...). Arsenal fans are fannies of the highest order, Tottenham can be a pain but nothing compared to Arsenal. Leeds also. Forget Newcastle thinking they're a big club, this lot think football is them. Spent half of their existence out of the top flight and part from one spell of dominance 50 years ago, have been just noisy.

You have a very decent history.

But dont ever compare Villa to Everton.

Newcastle.

I like United because they are capable of winding the RS up far more than we have been/are. Hopefully one day that changes, but I’ll always enjoy the vitriol from that lot when United are doing well.

United - by a mile.

Other clubs have their blowers, but United's actually believe that they are the biggest this, most successful that, etc - and the sense of entitlement to go with that is breathtaking. The Branthwaite excesses on Twitter are perfect demonstrations...

If there is one upside to City's state-sponsored financial doping project - actually, there are two* - it's that it has put United firmly in a place they are not used to being in. And they hate it as there is no sign of this ending soon.

*I'm sure you can guess the other...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back