Most off your tits you've ever been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I was 16, in a house getting renovated owned by my mates dad in Westvale. I vaguely remember falling off a stepladder (no, not doing WWE moves ffs), and my mate punching a window pane - everything else is a blur, didn't get out of bed for around three days, and got one of two scars on my lower back from a nasty cut I somehow got too.

I haven't really been properly drunk since.

Think I was 16, in a house getting renovated owned by my mates dad in Westvale. I vaguely remember falling off a stepladder (no, not doing WWE moves ffs), and my mate punching a window pane - everything else is a blur, didn't get out of bed for around three days, and got one of two scars on my lower back from a nasty cut I somehow got too.

I haven't really been properly drunk since.

Ever done garys lad?

Double drop and get down the Mainy and shoot some moves.

Ever done garys lad?

Double drop and get down the Mainy and shoot some moves.

Nope. Never done anything - got this weird thing about needing to know what's going on at all times. Super dull I know.

Oh, another time, again around 16, was in the Grafton, then suddenly I was just by the old Kirkby Stadium. We walked home apparently but I don't remember anything of the journey. I do remember some girl getting fisted in the lads toilet that night though, some images stick in your mind.

Nope. Never done anything - got this weird thing about needing to know what's going on at all times. Super dull I know.

Oh, another time, again around 16, was in the Grafton, then suddenly I was just by the old Kirkby Stadium. We walked home apparently but I don't remember anything of the journey. I do remember some girl getting fisted in the lads toilet that night though, some images stick in your mind.
Blimey lid.

Garys are defo not good for knowing what's going on.

Reactions: Sir

There was a time when loads of us were at my house after a Big night out on all sorts of performance enhancers. We then did loads of k. I started to smell this horrible pooey smell. I then started to worry I had pooped myself. I couldn't get up so I put my hand down my trousers and round the back to see if they were full. When I looked at my hand I couldn't tell if it had poo on it so I asked the girl sat next to me to inspect. She gave me the all clear. Two days ago I was off my head on mushrooms in the mountains of Mexico. Magic. There are defo worse ones

First night here in Liverpool as a student. Crate of Tuborg to myself in two hours, went out to the tequila bar in town with some of the lads off my floor in Halls.

Realised early that I was properly leathered and set off home. Basically needed to walk from Hanover Street to the Adelphi - my halls being across the road on the grounds of the old Skelhorne Street bus station.

I woke up to a lady police officer prodding me outside M&S on Church Street. Not sure how I got home but suspect I walked, don't think I was passed out for more than a couple of minutes because I was back in my flat by 1:30am, where I slept on the kitchen floor in a pool of grimness.

Head was spinning for days, had to call in sick to work. Cuts and bruises everywhere.

Sadly never really got to know those lads again.

There was a time when loads of us were at my house after a Big night out on all sorts of performance enhancers. We then did loads of k. I started to smell this horrible pooey smell. I then started to worry I had pooped myself. I couldn't get up so I put my hand down my trousers and round the back to see if they were full. When I looked at my hand I couldn't tell if it had poo on it so I asked the girl sat next to me to inspect. She gave me the all clear. Two days ago I was off my head on mushrooms in the mountains of Mexico. Magic. There are defo worse ones
Mushys in Mexico sounds boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back