Most off your tits you've ever been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started drinking mid afternoon, went to a heavy metal gig that evening, clubbed it till 5am, went back to a mates place and smoked some joints, sat staring at the living room wall for 8 hours straight. Each minute felt like a lifetime, but could not move.

Second worst has to be after a daytime drinking session in Liverpool over the summer for a lads birthday, I was meant to get the last train to Southport. I was trying to look sober so they wouldn't stop me getting on the train and accidentally boarded the final train to Ormskirk - not realising til I was at Kirkdale. I didn't know what to do and my phone was dead.

I decided to get off and walk to Southport because that seemed the only option. I did that and it took hours, I got home so cold and let myself in, went to bed and never told Mum and Dad.

Then I woke up and realised my best mate lives ten minutes from Ormskirk station, he's at Edge Hill.

After a 13 hour drive to Paderborn I went in to the town, drank copious amounts of fine German beer and went in to a club, many bottles of Becks and shots of Jaeger later I attempted to get a cab back to the barracks we were staying at.

Of course there's two in Paderborn, ended up at the wrong one, convinced myself the taxi driver wanted to rape me so lashed 20 Euros at him and ran back towards the town centre.

I awoke several hours on the floor outside what it seemed was a German Kwikfit. Picked myself up, strolled in and politely in my finest German asked the fella behind the desk to ring me a taxi. Fella was laughing his head off at me and told me to speak English because he had no idea what I was on about.

Never got back to the correct barracks until 9.30 in the morning. Wrapped myself up in 3 quilts and slept the whole day then walked to Maccies.

Got leathered in the ship & mitre, bought a chicken wrap from the tesco express pint in hand. Headed up to the crown and dodged the 79 by inches, jd & coke in the crown.. Spewed it outside there on the road with thousands of witnesses,
bringing up just the bread from my wrap.
Good night though!

Stomach pump mid teens after a bad one on mushrooms at a party. My dad had to drive me to the Royal whilst at the same time stopping me from climbing out of a moving car. I learnt many lessons that night, non of them good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back