Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

• Total voters
Kanchelskis
Rooney
James Rodriguez

Can be the only options?

Lots of good players, but worked hard to get there. Those 3 were just something else.

Ability-wise, Rooney, Hamez, Kanchelskis, Southall and Eto'o were genuine world-class players.

Nobody else gets near.

If I had to choose one, it would be between Rooney and Eto'o based on their overall achievements.

Kanchelskis (for 1 season) must have been up there with the best players in the world never mind the prem.
Untouchable, fast, strong, brilliant finisher.
I honestly thought we would be back among the elite if we built around him.

Ability-wise, Rooney, Hamez, Kanchelskis, Southall and Eto'o were genuine world-class players.

Nobody else gets near.

If I had to choose one, it would be between Rooney and Eto'o based on their overall achievements.
Ginola and Gazza were both insanely talented, just not for Everton.

I did think about those two, but then I didn't bother mentioning them because they showed literally nothing in an Everton shirt.

Even Eto'o had a few games where you could see what he'd once been.
True, pity we had both of them at the club at the same time at least 5 years too late for the two of them.

Missed Kanchelskis off the poll mate.
Unbelievable player those goals at the devils den and the hat trick at Wednesday in particular as good as anything from anyone I’ve seen in an Everton shirt.

For actually ability , skill and talent I think James might be the one but I’ll always love kanchelskis. If I’d got to get in the ground and see them both then maybe it’s a different answer .

1715347297151.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back