MOTD

I don't know how anyone can bring themselves to watch MOTD. Its an awful show filled with smug, self-satisfied bellends who love the smell of their own farts and enjoy chatting wham and trying to sound intelligent while making observations that a five year old could've just as easily have spotted. Hopefully one day we'll get a more likeable bunch involved in the show but since there's very few likeable ex footballers around who have any interest in becoming pundits, I doubt it.

I don't know how anyone can bring themselves to watch MOTD. Its an awful show filled with smug, self-satisfied bellends who love the smell of their own farts and enjoy chatting wham and trying to sound intelligent while making observations that a five year old could've just as easily have spotted. Hopefully one day we'll get a more likeable bunch involved in the show but since there's very few likeable ex footballers around who have any interest in becoming pundits, I doubt it.
It's also grating that the presenter and many of the pundits are also coining it from their own podcasts on the back of this publicity. They're all businessmen on the make. Good luck to them, but we viewers are mere pawns in their great games.

Likeable = funny = tiny chance of going to offend someone somewhere = no longer bbc material.

I gave up watching it years ago after waiting for the highlights of a Spurs game at Goodison to come on. It was during Moyes time and we bossed the first half and were absolute pants in the second (we went through of spell of being like this as I remember it. Think it was Hansen doing the analysis and he showed all the good points of our play from the first half but never said anything about how bad we were in the second half as a comparison. I never bothered watching since and don`t bother listening to the pre match or half time "experts" anymore.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back