Moving Forward >>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence to our American buddies, but please keep the hell away from the English language. This is only the beginning of the abominations.

Moving forward, I hope we sign a decent striker or two.
I'm with you friend, I hope our gameday program next season highlights our new center forwards. No offense, but for the color of our 3rd jersey, yellow is my favorite, maybe change the license to manufacture back to Umbro.

Hopefully, you don't have to analyze too closely to recognize the labor of my manuevers towards humor my neighbor, if so I apologize.

Alright, I have to go pack the trunk of my car so I can get on the highway and start traveling to the grocery store.

1YKvXw.gif

Nothing annoys me more than hearing the term "math"

MathS is the abbreviated form of mathematics. Mathematics involves various mathematical disciplines hence the plural.

Some modern dictionaries accommodate slang & should be pulped for toilet paper.

No offence to our American buddies, but please keep the hell away from the English language. This is only the beginning of the abominations.

The current generation of Australians who speak of "math" should be deported to some gang infested inner city suburb in the US.

Moving forward, I hope we sign a decent striker or two.

Wait til you see what they did with the word ‘Burgled’!

I'm with you friend, I hope our gameday program next season highlights our new center forwards. No offense, but for the color of our 3rd jersey, yellow is my favorite, maybe change the license to manufacture back to Umbro.

Hopefully, you don't have to analyze too closely to recognize the labor of my manuevers towards humor my neighbor, if so I apologize.

Alright, I have to go pack the trunk of my car so I can get on the highway and start traveling to the grocery store.
All in good fun my friend.

Having read this, I need to take medication 🤣

Sack the board.

I’ve never cared even one iota about any math v maths thing. Taking the U out of words was logical.

It’s funny how this England v US thing still exists in the mind of people who still live in England (get out!). Most people in Canada think England is Florida now but you’re still doing the 90s and before Americans are dumb and English are smart thing. Nobody outside England still sees you that way FYI. It’s a bit cringy. You *are* Floridians now. Cold Florida. Sorry just an update from 2023. I was born in England; it’s just the sad reality now. You can’t still act smart while simultaneously making every wrong decision you could for twenty plus years and lurching toward second world status. It’s nuts. It’s like Kenwright acting smart. England and Everton have been on the same trajectory. England basically got relegated (self relegation). We may have to boot you out of the G7 soon. It’s not good. So maybe a little more humble. Some parts of the US are still halfway decent to visit for a week or two. Can the UK say the same thing? Keep in mind I like going for a walk after sundown.

Sack the board.

I’ve never cared even one iota about any math v maths thing. Taking the U out of words was logical.

It’s funny how this England v US thing still exists in the mind of people who still live in England (get out!). Most people in Canada think England is Florida now but you’re still doing the 90s and before Americans are dumb and English are smart thing. Nobody outside England still sees you that way FYI. It’s a bit cringy. You *are* Floridians now. Cold Florida. Sorry just an update from 2023. I was born in England; it’s just the sad reality now. You can’t still act smart while simultaneously making every wrong decision you could for twenty plus years and lurching toward second world status. It’s nuts. It’s like Kenwright acting smart. England and Everton have been on the same trajectory. England basically got relegated (self relegation). We may have to boot you out of the G7 soon. It’s not good. So maybe a little more humble. Some parts of the US are still halfway decent to visit for a week or two. Can the UK say the same thing? Keep in mind I like going for a walk after sundown.
Mate?

I mean if you wanna throw stones, we send our kids to school and never worry that they will get shot.

But hey, we have the Nazi party running us, you had Trump and now you have Biden, who lets face it, probably died about 7 years ago and hes a robot.

What im saying is, I think both countries have their issues, I would not want to live in your country, you probably wouldnt want to live over here, so lets agree that somewhere like an Island off the coast of Australia would be the best place to live.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cook_Islands Ive always wanted to live here.

Never mind the math, here's the sports.

Moving forward, Everton, Everton!

Sack the board.

Was that really needed !!!!

Mate?

I mean if you wanna throw stones, we send our kids to school and never worry that they will get shot.

But hey, we have the Nazi party running us, you had Trump and now you have Biden, who lets face it, probably died about 7 years ago and hes a robot.

What im saying is, I think both countries have their issues, I would not want to live in your country, you probably wouldnt want to live over here, so lets agree that somewhere like an Island off the coast of Australia would be the best place to live.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cook_Islands Ive always wanted to live here.
3ADE1D13-F149-4C6E-8D98-D960841933BB.jpeg

I’m just going to get a Ginster’s from the fridge, put it on the slate.

I’m just going to get a Ginster’s from the fridge, put it on the slate.
Had to Google all of that. I did have a pint and pie at halftime in April at Goodison. You wouldn't find Ginsters anywhere here in the states. I also tried a Bovril on a cold Tuesday night at Millwall. Not opposed to any of that, buts its more popcorn, hot dogs, candy, soft pretzels, and nachos here.

Sack the board.

Wow, this is some "take"

Howdy Y'all in nited states of merica!

* for the record I love America and all its given and "taken" but it is far far far form the image you seem believe it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.