Moyes 'considering leaving Everton'

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Thats hardcore!

Mate came back from amsterdam last week says its unreal in the dutch, strong stuff.

Yeah , whatever ...

I DIG Amsterdam , dont get me wrong , but one need step not too far from ones own abode any more ,kid .

Stand on Ya' Uncle L.C.A.B.

Big day today . 3rd round . Wouldnt normally do half that . I kinda GO with it .....

Last edited:

Seems this has been pulled due to it being utter rubbish and someone mentioned the fact you cant publish something unless there is a modecamb of truth in it!

* Damn you libel laws, Ronaldhino in!

Thanks I think must go to Artefan for giving me negative rep in respect of my response to his post. Yes I now understand his post was a bit of sarcastic crap but there was still no need to plant a red card.

I take Everton FC very seriously so I don't do jokes like that and nor do I appreciate them so you can stuff your red card where the sunshine does not reach and F you, you bleeding prick..

Last edited:
Thanks I think must go to Artefan for giving me negative rep in respect of my response to his post. Yes I now understand his post was a bit of sarcastic crap but there was still no need to plant a red card.

I take Everton FC very seriously so I don't do jokes like that and nor do I appreciate them so you can stuff your red card where the sunshine does not reach and F you, you bleeding prick..

I didn't neg you. I always sign my negs. If someone else did that's their business.

As for the joke, the idea of Moyes leaving at this point is so stupid that it deserves mocking. I wasn't mocking our club, I was mocking the reporter.

Okay, actually the stuff about our board hiring Walter Smith or Avram Grant was mocking the club.

Last edited:
Am I the only one shocked that a journalist can write whatever the hell they want without any consequence whatsoever?

He should be fined by someone tbh.

It is pretty shocking mate. Maybe it's because fans look at papers rumours and articles as entity's of their organisation / name.

Behind every shifty story is a journalist, taking risks to get ahead. I suppose we just have to remember the names by making a mental note of the poor quality journos who bring it on themselves. Fair's fair in free speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back