Moyes 'considering leaving Everton'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys new to this forum :) had to join just to give my opinion on this. Dont think Kenwright with the friendship he got with moyes would make him look like a knob as moyes only about 2 week ago said ...

"There might be a lot of deals done, but they might not be done in the first week of January."

so in my opion I believe kenwright would have told moyes funds were not even able for loans sometime in December before moyes would have come out and said this.

The story has been deleted, with the no-mark journo trying to justify himself on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/DWhiteFootball

So basically, when we sign players on loan, he has his "kop" out that it was "enough" for Moyes to stay.

Awful, awful journalism.

His Twitter comments suggest he he isn't backing away from the story. Probably the story has been pulled by the paper itself. Ian Ross at work there, I'll be bound. Anyway, job done. It's pretty obvious that Moyes has used a reporter to highlight his concern at finances and point the finger where it needed to be pointed.

His Twitter comments suggest he he isn't backing away from the story. Probably the story has been pulled by the paper itself. Ian Ross at work there, I'll be bound. Anyway, job done. It's pretty obvious that Moyes has used a reporter to highlight his concern at finances and point the finger where it needed to be pointed.

Very much doubt that's the way of it. It reeks of bored journalism. On Twitter, he's done what I would have done - gave himself the easy way out for when we do sign a loan player, which we will.

If it were a legitimate article, it would have noted the hypocricy between the reports a day earlier (backed with quotes) by Moyes saying he'd never quit, and it would have been a decent article to put some effort into, not just three paragraphs.

Reserves place on front row of dugout.
Puts polyester tracky bottoms with stirrups in wash.
Blows dust off Winfield moulded boots.
Prepares magic sponge in solution of linament, salene, and liquid tiger balm, " prehab lad, this'll sort ya" squeezes contents of sponge over injured players bollox and utters the words "now get the feck up lad and play like you're havin' your foot amputated on monday"
books player in for thursday mornin' after the midweek fixture.
Tells all agents to "get the feck out of it"
Calls Redkrap and asks "are you aware of who I am ?" ANSWERS "No haven't a clue" replies "Good, you wobbly necked turkey skinned tossbag"
Adjust 'arl fella in tracky bottoms.

See , THT for Job Roster , lid .

No Bosses here , Dawg .

( Except ME BEIN' BOSS , I MEAN .... Of course ... )

Ding !!!

OK . Ladies and Gentlemen ; NO MORE BETS .

We HAVE A WINNER .....

Ding !!!

OK . Ladies and Gentlemen ; NO MORE BETS .

We HAVE A WINNER .....

You can't know that for certain! I know you're the oracle and such, but surely only the journo, Moyes and the "source" (if not Moyes himself) would know, and I highly doubt any of them will let anything slip.

To be honest, if Moyes had done this, it would make him one hell of a, dare I say it, snide. I actually respect the mans integrity, so I doubt he'll be saying one thing in public and the complete opposite in private on this subject, even if there is a degree of politics involved in working with the board.

You can't know that for certain! I know you're the oracle and such, but surely only the journo, Moyes and the "source" (if not Moyes himself) would know, and I highly doubt any of them will let anything slip.

To be honest, if Moyes had done this, it would make him one hell of a, dare I say it, snide. I actually respect the mans integrity, so I doubt he'll be saying one thing in public and the complete opposite in private on this subject, even if there is a degree of politics involved in working with the board.

Oh , YOU'LL SO LEARN , like , lad ,...

Hahaha ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ons-as-Evertons-money-troubles-bite-hard.html

He's had a pow wow with the board and told to swing it when asking for loan deal cash.

On an unrelated matter: Mr Robert Earl, Everton director, has a personal fortune well in excess of £200 million English pounds.

+++Message ends+++

ARTICLE DELETED FROM THE TELEGRAPH.

- Says it all.

A RS MEDIA SNIDE.

Just look at their latest headline!!!!

"Kenny Dalglish is just the right man to rescue Liverpool in their hour of need" - blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back