Moyes 'considering leaving Everton'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did a job for us but I think we should concentrate on the future now he's left.

There's a fair few managers out of work at the minute.

Likes of Darren Ferguson, Jamie Redknapp, Tony Adams, Luis Aragones, Martin o'Neill, Chris Hughton, Frank Rijkaard, Roy Hodgson and Sam Allardyce.

To me, out of them, big Sam is the obvious choice but we should really be able to lure away a top top manger at a smaller club. Like maybe the current Rangers guy or that Jew at West Ham. Or someone up and coming like Lee Clark, Gus Poyet or Paul Dickov.

Or just bite the bullet and give the job to Nev. Make Stuart Barlow our striking coach and we'll be quids in.

Is this sarcasm or you being serious???

Jesus! The article was written in 30 seconds and it shows. What a pile of pants. At least put a little body into it.
I would swear but GOT will stress out...TO THE MAX!

HE'S GONE , FFS !!!

I'M FUKN TAKIN' OVER ... WHOLE NEW FUKN REGIME , [Poor language removed] .

PROLE-FUKN-TERIAN ,....

Reserves place on front row of dugout.
Puts polyester tracky bottoms with stirrups in wash.
Blows dust off Winfield moulded boots.
Prepares magic sponge in solution of linament, salene, and liquid tiger balm, " prehab lad, this'll sort ya" squeezes contents of sponge over injured players bollox and utters the words "now get the feck up lad and play like you're havin' your foot amputated on monday"
books player in for thursday mornin' after the midweek fixture.
Tells all agents to "get the feck out of it"
Calls Redkrap and asks "are you aware of who I am ?" ANSWERS "No haven't a clue" replies "Good, you wobbly necked turkey skinned tossbag"
Adjust 'arl fella in tracky bottoms.

Bollocks to barn doors this snide reporter is more full of crap than a Christmas Turkey. Nothing to see here, move along!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back