Moyes 'considering leaving Everton'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did a job for us but I think we should concentrate on the future now he's left.

There's a fair few managers out of work at the minute.

Likes of Darren Ferguson, Jamie Redknapp, Tony Adams, Luis Aragones, Martin o'Neill, Chris Hughton, Frank Rijkaard, Roy Hodgson and Sam Allardyce.

To me, out of them, big Sam is the obvious choice but we should really be able to lure away a top top manger at a smaller club. Like maybe the current Rangers guy or that Jew at West Ham. Or someone up and coming like Lee Clark, Gus Poyet or Paul Dickov.

Or just bite the bullet and give the job to Nev. Make Stuart Barlow our striking coach and we'll be quids in.

No money for loans. Imagine you're Moyes and some useless [Poor language removed] tells you that when you're working your bollocks off against the odds nine years. It's like that moment when Joe Royle asked for a transfer kitty and was told by Johnson (or Clifford Finch was it?) 'there's your assets there running around in blue jerseys'.

Nine years of saving their arses to be had off like that.

No money for loans. Imagine you're Moyes and some useless [Poor language removed] tells you that when you're working your bollocks off against the odds nine years. It's like that moment when Joe Royle asked for a transfer kitty and was told by Johnson (or Clifford Finch was it?) 'there's your assets there running around in blue jerseys'.

Nine years of saving their arses to be had off like that.

While it is a bit [Poor language removed] he cant get loans....unless Moyes has a ace up his sleeve in regards to a loan, I've always thought that I cant see anyone we could get who'd magically change the team.

While it is a bit [Poor language removed] he cant get loans....unless Moyes has a ace up his sleeve in regards to a loan, I've always thought that I cant see anyone we could get who'd magically change the team.

Moyes can see it though, otherwise he woudn't have asked the board for money. It's scandalous.

if true it is pitiful and kenwright is playing with fire. tales of the boys pen won't save him if moyes walks.

He did a job for us but I think we should concentrate on the future now he's left.

There's a fair few managers out of work at the minute.

Likes of Darren Ferguson, Jamie Redknapp, Tony Adams, Luis Aragones, Martin o'Neill, Chris Hughton, Frank Rijkaard, Roy Hodgson and Sam Allardyce.

To me, out of them, big Sam is the obvious choice but we should really be able to lure away a top top manger at a smaller club. Like maybe the current Rangers guy or that Jew at West Ham. Or someone up and coming like Lee Clark, Gus Poyet or Paul Dickov.

Or just bite the bullet and give the job to Nev. Make Stuart Barlow our striking coach and we'll be quids in.

Last time I read that [Poor language removed] bit of fiction he was considering his future and go in the summer. Have you got inside knowledge that he has left now?

Where the hell is BK and the other clowns that is what I would like to know and what are they doing.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back