Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
down from 26-1 to 6-1 in a week.. money is piling on! Being realistic.. wheres that money coming from? Daft gamblers or people ITK?

If I had more balls I've lay hundreds on Stubbs and Neville on Betfair.

Loads of soft gets would take me up on it.

It would be brilliant if Pereira was announced tomorrow, especially him being in England early today and looking at houses in Formby yesterday.

Apparently it was monday he was over in England, London infact to talk to 2 clubs from the top half of the prem. Surely us, and who, Swansea maybe to cover there backs IF Laudrup goes?.

Someone else on twitter claims Kenwright AS spoke to Pereira about the job, but isnt keen on a foreign manager?!. Now that just doesnt make sense to me, why even talk to him in the first place then?!. Tit!. Haha.

I dont know why Di Matteo is seen to be such an outsider. Surely he would be a better fit for Everton than Stoke. He'd definitely be in my top 3 realistic choices.

I think I'd rather have Di Matteo than Martinez.

Di Matteo had a 51.92% win rate with MK Dons, 48.19% with West Brom and 57.14% with Chelsea. He's won the FA Cup, League Cup and Cup Winners Cup as a player and the FA Cup and Champions League as a manager. He also took West Brom to second place in the Championship.

Martinez has a 50% win rate with Swansea and only 28.98% with Wigan.

Moyes has a 48.29% win rate with Preston and 42.08% with Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back