Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking a good manager is one skill of Kenwright that even the most rabid opponent cannot argue with.
LOL ... you obviously don't know "rabid opponents of BK" very well.

He picked one good manager. If I flip a coin and it comes up heads I don't expect it will be heads the next time I flip it. I'd need a lot more flips before I conclude it's a double-headed coin.

Jesus, people are actually serious about Neil Lennon. He was beyond awful until Rangers went all Hiroshima.

Lennon would be a terrible, terrible appointment.

Jesus, people are actually serious about Neil Lennon. He was beyond awful until Rangers went all Hiroshima.

Lennon would be a terrible, terrible appointment.

He won the Scottish League and did well in Europe though lad.

'He won eight trophies during his second spell as Rangers manager and guided the team to the 2008 UEFA Cup Final. Smith is the second-most successful manager in the history of Rangers, behind Bill Struth.'

Erm :/

I don't. He'd be a joke of an appointment. But Moyes has had long enough to prove he can't bring the glory days back.

His own quotations where something along the lines of gaining stability... Well you've done your job mate. If you can't take us any further... Jog on

I don't. He'd be a joke of an appointment. But Moyes has had long enough to prove he can't bring the glory days back.

His own quotations where something along the lines of gaining stability... Well you've done your job mate. If you can't take us any further... Jog on

Who does Stend fancy then?

Which great Manager does the font of footballing knowledge think is the 1 to take us to the footballing heights?

By the by, I think Moyes has done all he can with Everton, let him see how he gets on with an endless pot of money at Sunderland or Stoke.

Jose for me.

There's nobody who sticks out at the moment to me. However I'd rather see a young European with fresh attacking ideas come in than your bog standard British manager.

There's nobody who sticks out at the moment to me. However I'd rather see a young European with fresh attacking ideas come in than your bog standard British manager.

Good shout that. A young fresh European or a little ginger tiger from Celtic Park. Either. Like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back