Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill better not [Poor language removed] this up and appoint Pereira, can't stand the man, soon as he's gone the better.

Whatever the outcomes it's safe to say this thread is going to explode today once we hear what's happened from Pereira's meeting and once Martinez' 24 hours are up.

The events of today could be some of the most important to our future as a club.

how long would it take to interview people?
In my work, they done 7 of us in one day... then took around 3days to get back to us, I know it's more serious but how long do these interviews last ffs

Pereira has been offered contract by Porto, and we are told EFC want to speak to number of candidates. It is a no brainer he signs new Porto deal.

I know I'm one of a few but I don't see the whole laudrup jizzing fest's.

Sure he's had 1 good season at Swansea winning the cup but league performances were very up and down. Signing michu seems to have given him hero status as a transfer bargain king!

He does look like he has promise and could well make a good manager but he's just starting his career and has certainly not proved himself along the lines of others he's labelled equal too.

Trophy in his first season, play some of the best football in the league when they have some very average players, people like Wayne Routledge, Luke Moore, Nathan Dyer

Look at his signings, even before Michu, Ki Sung-Yueng for half the price of Joe Allen, De Guzman was a revelation (all be it on loan) and then there's Pablo Hernandez from Valencia who's played for Spain

Would my first choice by a country mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back