Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been recommended to us by SAF if Moyes leaves according to a close friend at Deloitte with strong contacts at both clubs. He'd be high risk/high reward type but we'd get a TON of media coverage and Bill would love that.

Solskjaer was Uniteds reserve team coach too? Therefore as plausible as Irvine or Round taking the job surely

Do you think if he leaves Moyesy will pretty much pick the next manager mate?

Sorry mate no what I meant was from what i hear was moyesy tends to listen VERY hard to what Sir Alex says . I think if he went kenwright will do it and he does have a lot of contacts in the game . I'm no banger of the drum for Martinez but I think he's the Number one and at least one well placed bloke at Wigan thinks that then again they told me Martinez had the Liverpool job nearly a week before dalglish was sacked so what do they know ?

I could win the Tipppelgeggenen.

It wasn't a slight on Moyes mate. At similar points in their careers, ie a few years after retiring, they are/were both in similar situations. We took a punt on Moyes and it's largely worked. No reason why it could happen again.

Sorry mate no what I meant was from what i hear was moyesy tends to listen VERY hard to what Sir Alex says . I think if he went kenwright will do it and he does have a lot of contacts in the game . I'm no banger of the drum for Martinez but I think he's the Number one and at least one well placed bloke at Wigan thinks that then again they told me Martinez had the Liverpool job nearly a week before dalglish was sacked so what do they know ?

Fair play mate, personally the thought of Bill finding us a replacement fills me with dread, and we could do a lot worse than Martinez. Could be wrong there of course, but it'd avoid a Dave Jones or an Alan Curbishley level disaster.

Neither do I mate.

I also have no real idea what bill wants I can only pass on 'snippets' of what the wider game suspect , anyway it might all be moot depending on what offers moyes gets

And as always, you have my thanks for passing it on.

Martinez routinely fights relegation, how can that be attractive? Maybe I am missing an obvious point here, I'm no football expert, just a humble evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back