Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I CANNOT wait for Vitor to sign a new Porto contract, and watch this place implode in faux outrage at Bill, again.

Again, blues never learn.

Mate, I seriously don't think anyone thinks we're really going to get him.

Would be ace of course, but we're not stupid.

Not in 20 years time when people are looking at winners of the leagues and cups. People won't be thinking 5th,6th and 7th is successful but winning the FA Cup will be successful.

That is a subjective comment. I think what Moyes had achieved at Eveton is miles ahead of Martinez. It doesn't mean I am wrong. A matter of opinion that is.

Martinez's decision is due on Tuesday. Maybe we won't hear anything about Vitor's decision today. Maybe he changes his mind and will announce his choice tomorrow instead.

That is a subjective comment. I think what Moyes had achieved at Eveton is miles ahead of Martinez. It doesn't mean I am wrong. A matter of opinion that is.

Moyes stabilised us and did very well considering his resources and yes it can be classed as a success and I am not saying he was a failure just pointing out that Martinez has won something so is classed in the history books as a winner. In no way am I saying Martinez is better than Moyes just saying he is currently more successful. Black and White

Moyes stabilised us and did very well considering his resources and yes it can be classed as a success and I am not saying he was a failure just pointing out that Martinez has won something so is classed in the history books as a winner. In no way am I saying Martinez is better than Moyes just saying he is currently more successful. Black and White

It won't last long. Moyes will win his first trophy in the coming August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back