Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It' sad that I won't be seeing Moyes Again as Everton Manager. However it will be as never sad as this
[video=youtube;Ke81c6sm4Ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke81c6sm4Ps[/video]

never seen that before all the way through, I'm in bits here, poor Pikachu, off to the forest, perhaps it's a metaphor

thanks for posting mate x

Its looking like its going to be Martinez or an Internal candidate,Of these choices I would prefer it to be Martinez as it least there will be a change of direction which after 11 years of winning nothing I think is the way to go.
I have serious doubts about Martinez but would hope he is still learning and can eradicate the mistakes of the past.Stubbs ,Weir or Neville I would find depressingly underwhelming as surely you cant pick your manager purely because they have put on a blue shirt.
P.S. Sorry to hear about your leg Dave Ive only just found out.

Its looking like its going to be Martinez or an Internal candidate,Of these choices I would prefer it to be Martinez as it least there will be a change of direction which after 11 years of winning nothing I think is the way to go.
I have serious doubts about Martinez but would hope he is still learning and can eradicate the mistakes of the past.Stubbs ,Weir or Neville I would find depressingly underwhelming as surely you cant pick your manager purely because they have put on a blue shirt.
P.S. Sorry to hear about your leg Dave Ive only just found out.

Yergan Clop wood B gud manjer 4 uz m8

what's the new avatar all about then NHD, I looked at it and I thought "hmm, wonder what that's all about"

so what's it all about then ?

It's an old one actually. It's a photo of a pic I have on my wall at home.
It's all the Everton kits.
Seemed apt given all the fume over a badge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back