Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the top six here I'd be satisfied with five of them...
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/everton/next-permanent-manager

Fav: Pereira
Happy with: Solskjaer, Laudrup
Satisfied: Martinez, Mackay

I know Laudrup is a no-go, but surely we can attract Pereira or Solskjaer? Devestated if we're spurned by them two (if approached) and we have to settle for 4th or 5th best..

I would take these 2 out a that Mackay,,Solskjaer happy wi the rest pereira 1st Laudrup 2nd Martinez 3rd but we will end up with tony pulis haha joke

Jenny Seagrove.

BLToXEnCQAA5DM-.jpg:large

Imagine is Martinez decides to stay at Wigan and help get them back up and Vitor signs new contract with Porto... oh ****, actually don't imagine that.

Narwann Yett announced as new manager of Everton - replacing Narwann Attall.

Everton Chief Bill Kenwright announced: "We were looking at A. Vrie Juan and now we have chosen Narwann."

Last edited:
Imagine is Martinez decides to stay at Wigan and help get them back up and Vitor signs new contract with Porto... oh ****, actually don't imagine that.

I think if martinez comes out tomorrow and says he is staying put then bill will have to move for pereira

Seems pereira is holding out for the everton job giving us the end of the week to respond.
Kenwright seems to have martinez 1st and prob pereira 2nd choice ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back