Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be Martinez. That's us dropping down the league. We'll play some fancy stuff but we'll be finishing mid-table at best. Sorry. Terrible appointment. Terrible terrible appointment.

What's he done aside from barely scraping survival every year. Sure he got an FA cup but also got his team relegated. No. No. No.

It's going to be Martinez. That's us dropping down the league. We'll play some fancy stuff but we'll be finishing mid-table at best. Sorry. Terrible appointment. Terrible terrible appointment.

What's he done aside from barely scraping survival every year. Sure he got an FA cup but also got his team relegated. No. No. No.
I couldn't have put it better myself!

I fond your views intruiging and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Keep the ball on the ground and playing the ****horse 3-4-3. Lost 2-6 to Man Utd...well there you go "attractive football".

After fuming about this ive come to think its not the worst appointment. Only a few weeks ago we didnt know who Pereira was and were pretty much content with having Martinez as manager. I think the only reason we are disappointed is because if we compare him to Pereira of course we will be. I still hope Pereira is in the pipeline but if not, we all get behind a good young manager and see what he can do. He's coming here winning more than what Moyes did before we appointed him!

sounds about right if bobby does indeed head to goodison

In his interview just now on TalkSport, Whelan practically sold Martinez to Everton. 'Bill Kenwright is as honest as they come, is a good friend, and Roberto would do well to listen to what Bill has to say' Everton asked permission to speak to Roberto last week, on Friday, and I said he was speaking to his parents and coming back today. I would have given Everton permission to speak to Roberto even if he had not resigned, because I don't believe in not letting other clubs speak to my players or manager. Think that means McMamaman is coming as well....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back