Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember a considerable amount of Wigans defensive woes came from "human error."

Not ALWAYS tactical problems.

Plus, the amount of injuries they got defensively this season was ridiculous. Also, saying that we'll concede a ridiculous amount of goals with him in charge is stupid at the moment.

We don't have the same defence as Wigan do we? Ours is 10x better!

I would be pretty happy with the appointment of Martinez.

Don't forget lids, regardless of the net spend and all that we pay far, FAR bigger wages than Wigan and are a 100x better team/bigger club so he'll be able to attract higher quality players here than he could have with them.

Correct.

Why would Kenwright employ anyone BUT a 'yes' man. People who aren't 'yes men' don't last long in a job anyway.

I'm gunna give Martinez all my backing but i don't want him to waste our money on callum mcmanaman or mccarthy, better players out there, for less.

There wouldn't be half the hype about Martinez with fans/media if he was British and had just won a cup but got relegated.

Why would Kenwright employ anyone BUT a 'yes' man. People who aren't 'yes men' don't last long in a job anyway.

I'm gunna give Martinez all my backing but i don't want him to waste our money on callum mcmanaman or mccarthy, better players out there, for less.

He will waste money on sh1te given his transfer records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back