Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
13535.jpg
flea_clear_large.png

At least the Boys will be kept free of Worms and Fleas next season then.

But he had to spend big money on sh1te because he was at WIGAN ! You have to pay double to get anyone to play there. He will be at Everton now, a top six club with a solid foundation and money.

Different story

We will wait and see. I think if we fail to finish in the top 7 it will be a failure.

But he had to spend big money on sh1te because he was at WIGAN ! You have to pay double to get anyone to play there. He will be at Everton now, a top six club with a solid foundation and money.

Different story

Are Wigan not allowed to buy decent defenders or stop playing 3 at the back when they're conceding more than 75 goals a season?

Genuinely shocked at that. Not that he might be coming to Everton, just that he's decided to leave.

''Sorry I got you relegated boys. Cheers all the best''

I just didn't see it in him. Oh well, we really should stop prejudging until he's had a fair few games under his belt. If/when he arrives.

But he had to spend big money on sh1te because he was at WIGAN ! You have to pay double to get
anyone to play there. He will be at Everton now, a top six club with a solid foundation and money.

Different story

Money?,have we any,it will be a bloody first.

Oh well. All in all, he was the best man for the job, all things considering. Pereira would've been great, but he doesn't know the league (Mancini didn't as well, but won the title, mind you), and it appears he wasn't a manager, rather a coach.

In Bobby we trust. For one year. Then we'll riot if we end up below 5th place.

He's perfect.

A good looking guy with a bit of Spanish flair who speaks perfect English and would be great company over a cup of tea.

Welcome Roberto lid x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back