Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,we interviewed one candidate last week, not made public until we make it public our interest in a now out of work manager?

Ok mate.

imagine that was you going for an interview, you heard nothing back, until a public request to speak to a rival manager.

In fairness the club hasn't announced anything about meeting Martinez it has all come from hopalong Dave in his daily press conference.

Not well, he then went to Tottenham where he's still spent a fair amount of money and was gifted with Gareth Bale, who almost single handedly helped Spurs finish fifth.

To be absolutely fair, Bale made Tottenham's season for me. Not so much of AVB's signature to that.

Unless he was the one that got Vertonghen. Which would surprise me tbh

I still think Vitor will be our manager.

Well he is still in contention and has not been ruled out yet so its all good as i said him or martinez

Vitor
oh lord i dont want to be depressed again lads i turned pc off earlyier when i seen the news an was fightin wi me self to turn it on again

Wasn't Vertonghen a Redknapp target before he left? He certainly talked him up enough.

Yeah, Vertonghen was linked to Tottenham when AVB was still at Chelsea. So that supports my point then.

Back on topic:

@ALANMYERS1
Really have no idea who other two are All I know is that two more REMAIN which leads me to believe they have been interviewed but who knows

Not a lot of news in that tweet, but that leads me to believe Martinez still isn't the clear #1. Maybe that's just my hope speaking.

Likely to be Neville. He hasn't gone on his usual Barbados holiday. Isn't he doing some coaching course?

no idea on the other, probably a random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back