Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on again isn't it lads. God damn it I'd calmed down and was starting to come to terms with RM and now it's on again.

Someone's going to post that picture of Vitor on the horse again soon and we'll all get excited again.

This is so much worse than the last transfer window, I just hope it has a happier outcome.

its gonna be lennon and mark hughes aint it ??? my god bill ?? i hope you meeting em all tomorrow and wrapping this up asap.

hes gonna take too long and balls this up, i can feel it in my bones.

It's on again isn't it lads. God damn it I'd calmed down and was starting to come to terms with RM and now it's on again.

Someone's going to post that picture of Vitor on the horse again soon and we'll all get excited again.

This is so much worse than the last transfer window, I just hope it has a happier outcome.

IT'S BACK ON AGAIN!!!! Best tweet Alan Myers tweeted in a long, long time.

VITOR IN FFS

BLTK_dqCQAA-2g0.jpg:large

My guess for the 3d name is Stubbs & Weir then.

BK4IrgrCAAArMRH.jpg:large

ITS ON AGAIN
ITS ON MATE
ITS F IN ON
GET IN

Not being rude, but the only reason you hadn't heard of him is because of your ignorance to the outside world.

Quite probably.

But at least I'm being honest in my reluctance to back a manager in a poor league who I know almost nothing about, unlike (i imagine) at least half the people who have voted for him in this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back