Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to have someone who can manage a team. Vitor and Roberto can...end of.

Lennon is no good for me.

This thread is great. Takes my mind of who we ain't gonna sign this summer.

We have to have someone who can manage a team. Vitor and Roberto can...end of.

Lennon is no good for me.

This thread is great. Takes my mind of who we ain't gonna sign this summer.

I don't want Lennon whatsoever but looking at achievements what has vitor done to make him so much better than Lennon??

I think it's all show from Kenwright and it's Martinez and Martinez only. Martinez wouldn't put himself in this position if he wasn't sure of getting the job. There is no chance he can crawl back to Wigan now with his tail between his legs if he doesn't get the job. Not after it's public him saying he wants to leave and isn't "up to the job" there whatever that bloody means!

Hughes going to Stoke and if Malaga appoint someone else he's up **** creek.

he must have had assurances before chucking in the towel at Wigan he must have.

I think that relatively few people on this forum have a good knowledge of Pereira ,Porto or Portoguese football in general...certainly I don't.
I would be worried about a manager like Perreira because he is coming to a completely new country and a completely new league.A league that bears very little comparision to the league that he would be leaving.

He would be leaving a club that in it's own league is seen as one of the very biggest clubs and moving to a club that is rich in everything bar money.We have seen Mourinho and AVB doing well,but they went to clubs with far deeper pockets than ours.

What is Pereiras record with developing youth players through their academy?
Is he a manager in the mould of David Moyes who likes to work with and improve players or does he prefer to buy established players and slot them into his team?
What kind of backroom team has he around him and does he want to bring his own team to Everton ?

As Utd appointed a manager who never won anything, Everton will not necessarily appoint a manager who has won a title...regardless of how handsome he may be.

I am not against Pereira, I simply don't know enough about him.However,I would regard his appointment as a far bigger risk than the appointment of Martinez...a risk that could prove to be inspired or a disaster.

What is his s

The only way BK can see the opinion of fans is through forums and other internet media. People dont' send letters. As I see it VP is favourite if you use this as your guide.

I very much doubt if Billy liar looks at GOT, Toffeeweb or any other Everton fan site.

IMO there is no need for more speculation the new manager whether you like it or not will be Martinez. Billy Liar is not talking to anyone else and talking is just a way of sorting out the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back