Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine if i was a 14yr old girl and I was looking for somewhere to post my feelings regarding 1D a thread not too dissimilar to this one might be where I'd do it.

Eurgh that video again!

Whilst that's true and there certainly are a whole bunch of people who think Bill and co. can do no wrong, our online presence has certainly become more powerful than ever recently and I'd bet there are people being paid to read through these forums. It wasn't 20,000 people on the street or in the boardroom that made their point about our badge.

Just like to say a few weeks after Bill was clapped when he he was shown on the big screen I was in one of the Lounges
And Bill came in to speak with someone,when he left the Lounge, the majority of people in the Lounge applauded him
,so I am not sure the majority are anti Bill Kenwright,just an observation like

The forums don't represent the fanbase i'm afraid.

[video=youtube;rNQEnk_Q_U8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQEnk_Q_U8[/video]

Neither does that though, I go the game but I'm not prepared to cheer or boo something that comes on a screen.

Just like to say a few weeks after Bill was clapped when he he was shown on the big screen I was in one of the Lounges
And Bill came in to speak with someone,when he left the Lounge, the majority of people in the Lounge applauded him
,so I am not sure the majority are anti Bill Kenwright,just an observation like

It's not a majority for kenwright either. My dad who's been going 40+ years now and fortunate enough to see us win things is on the fence. People see that video and assume that people who dont boo or clap are in favour, rather than against.

It's not a majority for kenwright either. My dad who's been going 40+ years now and fortunate enough to see us win things is on the fence. People see that video and assume that people who dont boo or clap are in favour, rather than against.

How do you know if people are non committal that they are for or against,you just don't know like

"Myself and the Evertonians seem to be on the same page"

We'll see Bill. We'll see.

It's not as simple as that tho is it....

Whoever he goes with, some will agree, some wont. Some will be available, some wont. And some however they might look right to us on the outside, from the inside it may be pretty clear they are not.

He's in a no win situation really unless whoever he ends up going with does well.

Yes I am back after a ban what has being served . Some intresting news has being around this week . I think we will know by the end of the week who the candidates will be . Whelan says Martinez was in Spain the weekend with his family so maybe while he was there he could have gone to see the vacant Malaga position . Now he's speaking to kenwright . Also I think Vitor was interviewed last week and has made a proposition to Porto which is to be decided this week . Now if Vitor stays a Porto then I expect Martinez would be annouced by the weekend but if he's rejected Porto then It could get intresting

It's not as simple as that tho is it....

Whoever he goes with, some will agree, some wont. Some will be available, some wont. And some however they might look right to us on the outside, from the inside it may be pretty clear they are not.

He's in a no win situation really unless whoever he ends up going with does well.
As far as I can tell, majority have been calling for Pereira, and not just on here.

As I said, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back