Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who work in football at the highest levels know that money is the key to success.

Fan’s opinions (not all) are disconnected and emotive driven based on manager appointments, players and pies.

I actually think this could be nailed on :

1) Former England manager.
2) Has won a domestic trophy at Boro and the Dutch title for Twente.
3) I think he'd keep the current backroom staff onboard...Round was his assistant at Boro.
4) No compensation required as he's out of a job.

This is it lads..I'm lumping on at Hills (25/1 with Skybet!!!)
Not a bad option going off that. Anyone know what his record in the transfer market is like?

The people who work in football at the highest levels know that money is the key to success.

Fan’s opinions (not all) are disconnected and emotive driven based on manager appointments, players and pies.

Five english teams have won domestic cups in Moye's time here having spent less money than everton. Another 11 or 12 have reached cup finals.

Would it matter? Personally, I think that the Moyes era is coming to an end but I would much prefer to see Moyes tousling with Mancini on the touchline than have McLaren hiding away under his bloody umbrella.:)

I'm not saying I particularly want McLaren I'm just saying he's not a bad option. I'd much rather we give someone young and ambitious a chance e.g. Martinez or maybe even Eddie Howe.

I'm not saying I particularly want McLaren I'm just saying he's not a bad option. I'd much rather we give someone young and ambitious a chance e.g. Martinez or maybe even Eddie Howe.

Yes he is, he's a bleeding dreadful option, as he's a plum - as are the other 2 you've mentioned imo.

I'll weep if any of those 3 end up sat in our dugout.

Martinez is so ambitious he's stayed at wigan 'lets have a party for finishing 17th' athletic for four years.

Ok mate I see your point, maybe not Martinez but I want to see some change. As I said someone young and ambitious, if we don't take that risk we could still have achieved nothing a few years down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back