Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder they removed NSNO from the badge, cos Martinez isnt even close to NSNO, whats latin for Cant win 2 games a month?

Menses duos ludos, probari non possunt

MDLPNP lads.

Our new motto.

Were on the march with Roblertos army, were all going to League One
And we'lll really shake them up if we win 2 on the trot
Cos Bill Kenwright is a twot

Sheedy is right where I think he'd be best, IMHO...but I do have a fondness for putting greats in with the younger players as it doesn't leave open an opportunity for them to possibly fail so openly in the public spotlight. I don't like seeing that, for whatever reason.

No wonder they removed NSNO from the badge, cos Martinez isnt even close to NSNO, whats latin for Cant win 2 games a month?

MDLPNP lads.

Our new motto.

Ahhhhh sweetie come here.

You missing Moyes? x

Sheedy is right where I think he'd be best, IMHO...but I do have a fondness for putting greats in with the younger players as it doesn't leave open an opportunity for them to possibly fail so openly in the public spotlight. I don't like seeing that, for whatever reason.

I don't know whether time's clouded my memory (or the beer), but I think you're right, especially as I recall Sheeds being technically great, but not necessarily the strongest team member.
Greats from our last golden-age must help the youngsters, and as you say, any previous pro will help adapt to both club and the game. Just, personally, I wouldn't want too many from, for instance, the '90's...

Lads Pereira is a manager with ambition here is the proof Get in

2eur537.jpg

Team Pereira

I don't know whether time's clouded my memory (or the beer), but I think you're right, especially as I recall Sheeds being technically great, but not necessarily the strongest team member.
Greats from our last golden-age must help the youngsters, and as you say, any previous pro will help adapt to both club and the game. Just, personally, I wouldn't want too many from, for instance, the '90's...

Agreed...in a perfect world it'd be a mix of past legends (provided they were open to new ideas, as well) and young, hard working new blood who would listen to old school ideals.

MDLPNP lads.

Our new motto.

He's not much different to Moyes at Preston....and he did a pretty good job of it.

Give the fella a chance if he lands here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back