Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez haters? WTF !....The guy just spent the past of 3 seasons in the drop zone and relegated his team.

Bill has a tough choice....oh poor bill and his penniless wallet...he has sniffed out martinez because he is a yes man.

That,s it nothing more nothing less. Fkin fans trying to make out that Bill is trying to be a kingmaker by him polishing up a turd and then selling it back to us that we should be so lucky.

Standards have fkin dropped at this club big time.
Was you moaning about Moyes being a yes man, most managers are yes men.

Martinez haters? WTF !....The guy just spent the past of 3 seasons in the drop zone and relegated his team.

Bill has a tough choice....oh poor bill and his penniless wallet...he has sniffed out martinez because he is a yes man.

That,s it nothing more nothing less. Fkin fans trying to make out that Bill is trying to be a kingmaker by him polishing up a turd and then selling it back to us that we should be so lucky.

tumblr_m5k60mrVMf1qah9i8.gif

If he was penny pinching then he would not go for Martinez who will cost 2m, He would go for an out of contract manager

Cant wait till the manager is announced...forums going insane...moyes can do one ..coulnt give a toss what he does at man u an we batter them twice...and billy liar grows a set and doesnt appoint internally or goes for another moyes clone...couldnt take that..

Cant wait till the manager is announced...forums going insane...moyes can do one ..coulnt give a toss what he does at man u an we batter them twice...and billy liar grows a set and doesnt appoint internally or goes for another moyes clone...couldnt take that..
I'm worried that this forum for next season is going to be Moyes this, Moyes that. I'm a big fan of Moyes but now I couldn't give a **** about him now.

Whelan never mentions his broken leg unless he's asked, and then only briefly. Its completely made up that he mentions it at all. Its hardly clever to just make something up like this and then continually refer to the untruth. I could invent something about you, or anyone, and continually refer to it,and you'd soon get fed up with it!!

Did Dave Whelan break his leg? Wow he kept that one quiet, I hope he was OK and didn't miss anything important like a holiday, job interview, or cup final. The poor fella.....true to form though, he kept quiet and soldiered on, not one to waffle on,or make a fuss is Dave.

I'm worried that this forum for next season is going to be Moyes this, Moyes that. I'm a big fan of Moyes but now I couldn't give a **** about him now.

Nice one mate, I was getting a bit worried about you a couple of weeks ago with the moyes love. We should never mention his name again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back