Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralf Rangnick has denied speculation claiming he met with Chairman Bill Kenwright to discuss the vacant manager's position at Everton.

Shock, horror.

Sky Sports claim he's had talks.
Sky Bet then promote their offer extensively - maintaining the best odds across the board.

Hmm. Call me cynical...

Martinez net spend -11m during his four years at Wigan. Moyes spent £15m net during his first four at Goodison, and the wage bill under Moyes went up too.

If mr leg break wants to cream the profits off the top thats his choice.

Im sure hes loving the Championship.

Martinez has bought 30m worth of players and the Club didnt improve, infact it went backwards, thems the FACTS.

If mr leg break wants to cream the profits off the top thats his choice.

Im sure hes loving the Championship.

Martinez has bought 30m worth of players and the Club didnt improve, infact it went backwards, thems the FACTS.

Facts - Smacts. Didn't you know he fluked a cup??? He's the greatest manager ever! I'm amazed Real aren't in for him :unsure:

Fairly sure they will announce it via Stubbs' wifes hairdresser.

4g0ni9.jpg

The thing we all cant guarantee is that any of these managers will want to be manager for more than a few years so it is really important to get the right one in . Martinez is the least risky in terms of coping with the league but what makes you so sure that he might become bored of the premier league in a few years if things are going not going to well . The other 2 candidates are foriegn so especially vitor if got the job he would relish the chance to manage a premier league club and try and get them to the next level so if it did turn bad then he would just quit unless kenwright fired him

Last edited:
I've thought Martinez would get the job from day 1, so bit gutted I didn't put a few quid on him. Anyone know what odds he was at the start of this fiasco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back