Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day, another pointless international friendly. I think we should do what Catalunyan and Basque people do, create their own team. With only scousers in it.

Annoys me when people say Martinez is the "safe option." There is nothing safe about it, it is a major risk giving a top 8 job to a manager, who, so far in his career at least, hasn't done enough to warrant such a chance. Yes, he won a cup, but so did Mcleish.

I've thought Martinez would get the job from day 1, so bit gutted I didn't put a few quid on him. Anyone know what odds he was at the start of this fiasco?
He was about 2/1 then 2/7 then 1/8 when Dave Whelan started talking about how BK rang him to try and sign Martinez and now he's at about 1/2...
:huh:

surprise surprise Ken****e lying to the fans again this FAT PIG will love it when martinez has us mid table, NSNO is gone from the badge, the laurel wreaths no where to be found, so called legends (Southall aside) dumbing evertonians down that prick sharp the worst offender and now we have mr relegation as the manager well done Kopite Bill

Annoys me when people say Martinez is the "safe option." There is nothing safe about it, it is a major risk giving a top 8 job to a manager, who, so far in his career at least, hasn't done enough to warrant such a chance. Yes, he won a cup, but so did Mcleish.

well said "dont worry lads we won a tin pot not arsed we have barnsley next game with james beeeeatie our top scorer"

He was about 2/1 then 2/7 then 1/8 when Dave Whelan started talking about how BK rang him to try and sign Martinez and now he's at about 1/2...
:huh:
He was at least 7 or 8 to 1 at the start I think. Wonder who off here got the best odds on him?

surprise surprise Ken****e lying to the fans again this FAT PIG will love it when martinez has us mid table, NSNO is gone from the badge, the laurel wreaths no where to be found, so called legends (Southall aside) dumbing evertonians down that prick sharp the worst offender and now we have mr relegation as the manager well done Kopite Bill
Something been announced? link?

Redcoats mate absolute redcoats

Call yourself a fan, I think you prefer to just criticise the club. Firstly BK hasn't even appointed Martinez manager yet and secondly he could do wonders for us so how can you make a judgement before he's even here. Moyes was a 'risky' option and he did fine here. Even though he never managed to win a cup or achieve something of any relevance

oh dear god , please make it stop .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back