Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard that Chelsea are announcing Mourinhio tomorrow, If we going with the underwhelming Martinez I think we should wait another week.
Its too embarrassing to name that appointment on the same day as Mourinhio and possibly Pelligrini for City, it will be the day two big English clubs got to world class managers and that small club got a relegated manager.
*sigh* what's the betting you never go the game but love a controversial sound bite. I'd say odds on

Some fans don't want Martinez some do.

Internet forums don't represent the overall view of evertonians.

So yes OVER THIS bill is getting too much stick.

What's 'the view' of overall Evertonians then? On what basis can we gather the mood of Evertonians, if not through polls on the internet?

Didn't the Liverpool Echo poll fans on May 10th? Isn't that a wider scope of fans than 'the internet'? These were the results at that time:

TODAY we asked Everton FC fans on our website to have their say on who they want to replace David Moyes.

The results of our snap survey are in and Swansea manager Michael Laudrup led the way with 20.4% of the vote.

Next was Porto boss Vitor Pereira on 18.3% followed by Blues legend and current youth coach Duncan Ferguson on 15.0%.

Laudrup fans may be frustrated however, with the Swans boss seemingly dismissing links to Everton as "pure speculation" in his press conference this afternoon.

He added: "I don't have dreams of going to other clubs. I live in the present."

Other results: Roberto Martinez (8.8%), Slaven Bilic (5.4%), Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (5.0%), Phil Neville and Malky Mackay (both on 4.6%), Neil Lennon (3.8%).

Pereira has CONSISTENTLY either topped polls, or been near the top of polls, on either the internet (not just GOT either) or in newspapers, for the past month.

What's 'the view' of overall Evertonians then? On what basis can we gather the mood of Evertonians, if not through polls on the internet?

Didn't the Liverpool Echo poll fans on May 10th? Isn't that a wider scope of fans than 'the internet'? These were the results at that time:

Pereira has CONSISTENTLY either topped polls, or been near the top of polls, on either the internet (not just GOT either) or in newspapers, for the past month.

To be fair mate, I would imagine it being the same people who voted in each poll, that's why results are so similar, I voted for Pereira in this one but now want Martinez

I'm sorry but we want Pereira (no need to apologise says someone) Pereira would run a club of the people, by the people for the people. The people's club will rise again. TEAM PERIERA DODODODODOODO TEAM PEREIRA DODODODODOO (pigbag)

There's a LOT of evertonians who don't get involved with Internet poll's and forums ect....

They also tend to be the less opinionated portion of the fan base.

I'm not claiming to know there opinions but an Internet poll is not a true reflection of a fan base.

There's a LOT of evertonians who don't get involved with Internet poll's and forums ect....

I'm not claiming to know there opinions but an Internet poll is not a true reflection of a fan base.
it is as most evertonians want Pereira.

There are quite a few internet polls. Most of the results show Pereira is the manager they want. I think it is unfair to discredit the validity/results of those polls.

Come on Bill! Can’t we please hire Zoolander as our Director and Vitor
as our Coach so that we can enjoy the blandishments of the
“Blue Steel / Hot Laser Formation?”

zoolander-ten-years-later

+
everton-set-to-appoint-porto-coach-vitor-pereira-as-new-manager-on-two-year-contract-3805027

= Really really really good looking football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back