Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited to be honest, even with Martinez. A new start, and hopefully some fantastic football next season.

Me too. I'd like it announced either way so the new man can start settling in... Who am I kidding I just want us to start debating transfer targets from far flung corners of south america.

We will have a Spanish manager, who is only 39, and has just won the FA Cup.
And, has seen how horrific not defending well can turn out over a season..

Bring
It
On

We will have a foreign Manager, who is way too young and has just got his team relegated.
And forgot to teach his players how to defend.

Sacked
By
Christmas

41de6b9dda7e86a4ac46e0fe10aed58a.png

We will have a foreign Manager, who is way too young and has just got his team relegated.
And forgot to teach his players how to defend.

Sacked
By
Christmas

How does it work with the club compo wise when sacking a manager, say if Martinez is on for getting sacked around Christmas would the club owe him compo for the 3 years of his contract.

the only footballing reason martinez will be ahead of almost every candidate mentioned is his abilty to cover every negative with a double positive.
fellaini sold -well that gives us a bit of money and gives other players a chance to play
losing 8-0 - well we saw the lads play some nice football and the players will learn from it
baines sold - it gives us a chance to try out other systems and gives us a chance to buy figueroa
on not having any transfer funds - its give current players a chance to prove there worth and will galvanise the fanbase

etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back