Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is right.. If who-ever we get starts getting pelters before even a ball is kicked it will be bonkers.
The new man gets 100% support at Goodison from game one.
I will be there to welcome him..

Ive said from day 1, Vitor is my man.

But whoever gets the job, will be given 100% support from his first day, unless its Lennon.

the only footballing reason martinez will be ahead of almost every candidate mentioned is his abilty to cover every negative with a double positive.
fellaini sold -well that gives us a bit of money and gives other players a chance to play
losing 8-0 - well we saw the lads play some nice football and the players will learn from it
baines sold - it gives us a chance to try out other systems and gives us a chance to buy figueroa
on not having any transfer funds - its give current players a chance to prove there worth and will galvanise the fanbase

etc etc

What a breath of fresh air you are, Moyes was beatin 7-0, most on here conveniently forget that

Yep.

But he wont ever be sacked.

He would resign before he got sacked, neither of which will happen.

So when were 13th in the league, out of both cups and loose 3-1 to Hull at Goodison, Bill wont think of sacking him because it would cost a fortune.
I can imagine Roberto after that game praising the players attitudes too.

Hope he gets a 1 year contract if we end up with him

yes for sure , its my duty as a good supporter to back anyone signed as manager or player.
although i wouldnt hire martinez if it was down to me in the first place.

good mate. Martinez was not my first choice, but i just don't think there are too many candidates out there. I know they're a worse team than us, but liverpool had far more attractions than us when deciding on a manager and they ended up with their 5th choice brendan rodgers who is half the manager martinez is in my opinion.

i saw him do some great things first hand at swansea, and a couple of positive things at wigan, i don't think he'll be as bad as people believe. i'm dissapointed we couldn't attract a higher claibre, but with kenwright i was never expecting miracles.

pereira had been sacked by a 2nd and 3rd division club so maybe he's not all that either, who knows. kenwright wanted a manager as opposed to a coach though and that seems to be the reason why he's gone with martinez over the portuguese.

Millwall-v-Wigan-Athletic-FA-Cup-Semi-Final-1830627.jpg

So when were 13th in the league, out of both cups and loose 3-1 to Hull at Goodison, Bill wont think of sacking him because it would cost a fortune.
I can imagine Roberto after that game praising the players attitudes too.

Hope he gets a 1 year contract if we end up with him

13th isnt that bad mate, for Martinez, he normally stays around 15th.

wouldn't mind Solskjær. The only reason is so I can go Hull away and sing You are my Solskjaer, My Ole Solskjaer, You make me happy, When skies are grey etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back