Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everton are a great club with great history, my destiny is in the premier league Inglês, who knows what club I will got to'- Vitor Pereira

Can't wait to see the interview with this quote. I'd say it's looking very positive for team VP.
Check your computers history mate, link might be in there?

Just out of curiosity, alot of people seem to be talking now as if Martinez is signed, sealed and delivered. Whats changed over the weekend to make everyone so certain, apart from jarg twitter rumours and the German coming out and saying he hasn't had contact with Everton. Have I missed something?

hes not my first choice but not my last either. i would have hated to have lennon or hughes for example , becouse there just not likable personality wise.
then theres stubbs who hasnt got enough charisma imo.
so martinez beats all 3 of these in those criteria elements . martinez has prem experience , but it doesnt matter how much i try and look at it positive . its speaks for itself - its junk .
he bordered on failure season upon season and finally failed. his heavy defeats and goals conceded scares the hell out of me.the fa cup win , hes modern style of football and hes optimism doesnt over rule that niggle in my mind.
with vp , i just think hes has the xfactor , yes perhaps unproven in some respects and a gamble. but id rather gamble with an unknown quantity than a proven failure.

he's not a total proven failure though, he is still 39 and has already won a league title and an FA Cup in this country with two unglamerous teams. wigan are a gash team, they were eventually going to get relegated, i know it's not a great argument to support as he did build that team, but he did have to keep selling a good player as soon as they had one good season, it was eventually going to happen whoever was in charge imo

Just out of curiosity, alot of people seem to be talking now as if Martinez is signed, sealed and delivered. Whats changed over the weekend to make everyone so certain, apart from jarg twitter rumours and the German coming out and saying he hasn't had contact with Everton. Have I missed something?

Its changed in the last hour.. Morning papers.. Huge amount of money gone on Martinez.

jenny seagrove was seen in tesco buying eggs and ingredients for paella apparently ;)

Terrible day for Everton Football Club coming up this week.

When will our fans wake up and claim back their club

the new manager will not have my support....tough but that's what you get when you allow owners to run riot.

over and out sheeples.

Terrible day for Everton Football Club coming up this week.

When will our fans wake up and claim back their club

the new manager will not have my support....tough but that's what you get when you allow owners to run riot.

over and out sheeples.

maybe everton doesn't need fans like this?

kenwright's an idiot, but it seems the only thing he can actually do right is hiring a manager process. he got moyes right and now he's taken his time and interviewed some pretty decent candidates as well as exploring various options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back