Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying you are gonna boo the new manager when he takes over? I'm pretty sure it'll just be you and about 3 other jokes. We are Everton and we don't behave in that manner.

Everybody has good and bad to say about Martinez and the main one being the relegation. Yes it is a concern and so was the goals conceded. But look at this, he is 39 and has a trophy behind him. He's innovative and he's knows exactly what he is doing. Moyes finished 17th in his second season, Martinez finished one place lower. He is coming into a squad that is already built and has a solid foundation, it can't go wrong. We will still be challenging top 6, Mirallas will be better as will Pienaar, Fellaini, Barkley, Gibson, Baines and Coleman. Stop talking crap and saying we are gonna finish 13th and blah blah. It doesn't happen like that, it will actually be harder for him to finish 13th than 5th!

Who will Stubbs have as his number 2 mate?

i read something that earlier from another poster too , and at the time did think "well isnt that also the everton way too ? we sell to move forward "
tbh i just want the new manager signed now . i will give martinez the benefit of the doubt . i mean some mangers are good and do crap , some a crap and do good .we just dont know what the future holds. im sure we will all back martinez and be happy with him. even if he isnt our first choice.

good stuff, try telling that to that d410 idiot above.

i'd like to think we can attract much better players then wigan could, i'm also basing this on the players he managed to bring to swansea. a fair few are playing premier league footy a few years on and don't look out of their depth, these were players he attracted to a 3rd division club, good on the eye players as well, it will be more entertaining i reckon and what i hope, something which should be easily achievable with our current squad

Better off without 'fans' like this.[/QUOTE

He's not a fan, he probably got a £20 gift voucher for the club shop, realised he could only afford an Everton clock and started taking it out on the board an the whole new manager process. I hope I don't hear anyone booing the new man.

still can't wait to see your faces when Vitor gets appointed and im £600 richer

You don't get it.. Its not ' cant wait to see your faces ! '
Were talking about the manager of our club here.. I would rather lose my dosh and get the right man than win some money.
Winning the FA Cup at Wembley with my lads there is worth more than money.
Beating Liverpool and being there is priceless.

It could happen...

JUST SEEN MARTINEZ CHECKING IN TO THE SUITES HOTEL IN KIRKBY.
I thought you were taking the pi$s but...

bf11du.jpg

Still really underwhelmed by Martinez. Hope I'm proven wrong, but I honestly don't think he's capable of taking us forward at all......

He said he wont support the Manager, lots of people havent supported Moyes for the last 2 Years, doesnt mean they are any less Everton fans.

We support the Club, not the players, not the Manager, Everton is all that matters.

In Everton we Trust.

The players and the manager are part of the club whilst they are contracted here.

If you aren't keen on a manager or a player that's fine, but you want them to do well whilst they are at Everton.

You don't get it.. Its not ' cant wait to see your faces ! '
Were talking about the manager of our club here.. I would rather lose my dosh and get the right man than win some money.
Winning the FA Cup at Wembley with my lads there is worth more than money.
Beating Liverpool and being there is priceless.

It could happen...
same, I'm a blue through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back