Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if weve approached Mancini??? I'm guessing he still lives in the north west, would show a sign of ambition

Bored! Made this image...

85362393.jpg

Still love to wake up tomorrow to the headlines announcing Bielsa or Tuchel as the new man in charge like, just someone who credentials wold just knock us all off our chairs and get us pumped up massively...

thats the fantasy though and i know it, aint got a snowballs chance in hell of happening so im left to the reality which then gets me hoping for Vitor, and i know a fair few mad porto season ticket holders who also follow all our games live who just regarded him as a yes man and honestly dont rate him and reckon hes all wrong for us (havnt spoken to them for a few weeks like so dunno if portos end of the season changed their opinion much either)... yet guess the lure of the unknown and exotic has a allure at these times like for me against the opinion of people who know him a lot better than 99% of us on here....

Reality is that i know its gonna be Martinez and it scares me, been through the pros and cons of him a million times and on paper i can see why hes not a bad choice, just something in my gut is bricking it about next year with him at the helm...

Moment he signs though hes got my full support until such time as my guts proved right, pray to god that time doesnt arrive though and he does spot on for us

Strange watching the market on betfair, Martinez went as low as 1.2 drifting back out now and money coming for ..............vitor pereira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back