Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff, try telling that to that d410 idiot above.

i'd like to think we can attract much better players then wigan could, i'm also basing this on the players he managed to bring to swansea. a fair few are playing premier league footy a few years on and don't look out of their depth, these were players he attracted to a 3rd division club, good on the eye players as well, it will be more entertaining i reckon and what i hope, something which should be easily achievable with our current squad
actually that is one other positive for martinez. if you look at his signings for wigan they are global. he clearly has no boundaries in looking for a player. this can only be a good thing.
he also takes a gamble on younger potential. victor moses is a player i was shocked none of the big clubs went for when he was at palace ,at that time martinez jumped ahead of them , got him at a good price and made a very decent profit when he was sold on.

Terrible day for Everton Football Club coming up this week.

When will our fans wake up and claim back their club

the new manager will not have my support....tough but that's what you get when you allow owners to run riot.

over and out sheeples.

Bad attitude that mate, you may not agree with Kenwrights appointment but Martinez doesn't deserve a dogs life because of it. I'd be sick if some of are fans treated him like the ****e treated hodgson

Is anybody willing to be our ears tomorrow and switch on sky sports news about 7am? Basically sit there til about 5 and update us if anything happens?

Bad attitude that mate, you may not agree with Kenwrights appointment but Martinez doesn't deserve a dogs life because of it. I'd be sick if some of are fans treated him like the ****e treated hodgson

Agreed. He's a career Manager, plying his trade & putting his hand up for a job. He may, or may not "get" Everton like Moyes did, and others before him, but he deserves a chance, whoever it is.

Personally, I'm not sold on Martinez, but I'd certainly give him a go. And I wouldn't put a time frame on it either. You can't say he has 5 games to win me over. He needs to work the squad & get his ideas across. Arbitrarily dismissing him because you don't rate him is not the Evertonian way. Bitching & moaning is, but that's entirely different! ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back